Part 8

Roxanne's POV
"Then like an hour later Gredsie, what the frick? I mean FREDDIE..."

When I wake up the next morning I feel well rested. (Idk why because I only got 5 hours of sleep. It's not what you think I did not wake up at 5 I just went to sleep at 4) I have breakfast. What did I have have for breakfast you ask. Well I'm so glad you asked. I had a dead Freddie. Just kidding! I'm a vegetarian and I think Freddie counts as meat. Your so easy to fool. Anyway I had waffles, lots and lots of waffles.

Then like an hour later Gredsie, what the frick? I mean FREDDIE comes downstairs and says, "I smell waffles. Can I have some?"

"No i ate it all." I say.

"your no fun"

"just cause I downt save waffles for u doesn't mean Imu no fu ." I say.

"What? Why are you talking about emus eating tofu?" He says.

I laugh maniacaly. He is probably scared of me now. That's the way I like it.

My dad wakes up and is singing something that sounds like "dip the kids in chicken broth and call it breakfast" while he comes downstairs.

"What about dipping us in chicken broth and calling it breakfast?" Freddie asks.

"I was just coming up with ideas for what to have for breakfast. I think we gonna have waffles tho." Dad responds.

"No chance Roxanne ate all the waffles." The two other people in the room stare at me and that is when we chaos. There is screaming, there is yelling, Mom comes downstairs with her hair in a towel screaming about how loud we are. I will save you from most of the details of this bloody and gruesome battle. All I can say is there were deaths. Many deaths. Including the passing of the fly swatter Dad hit me with and the fly Dad accidentally hit with the fly swatter while trying to hit me.