Part 7

Lysander's POV
"Me Lorcan and Alice play a board game. Or we fight over what game are going to pick"

We head home after a long night of partying. I asked everyone what they were doing.

"I was hanging out at the snack table after I left you." Says Lorcan. Weird, I didn't see him at the snack table. He must have left or something.

"I was dancing with Albus." Alice says (god their names sound similar).

"Um, I was doing normal things." Frank says embarrassedly.

"Oh is Frank embarrassed of who he was dancing with?" Alice teases.

"No it's just... I'll go to bed, it's reAlly late."

I wonder what Frank was doing that made him so e,narresden. (What the heck did I just say? I meant to say embarrassed.) Me Lorcan and Alice play a board game. Or we fight over what game we are going to pick. You pick the one that describes the chaos that comes next.

"I want to play life."

"Well I want to play monopoly, I love making money."

"If you like making money then why don't we play payday."

"I want to play battleship."

"That's a two person game one of won't get to play."

"What about trivial pursuit?"

"Charades?"

"No one wants to play charades lorcan!"

"Gobstones?"

"No never gobstones."

"We must play wizard chess."

"What's with you and all the two person games Lysander?"

"I think you shouldn't get to play because you're younger and should be in bed."

"We should all be in bed you idiot!"

"What if we play the flying pig game?"

"Shut UP!"

"God Alice what's your problem?"

"What's MY problem! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!"

"I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM I AM JUST TRYING TO PLAY A GAME WITH YOU!"

"What if we played chutes and ladders?"

"NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY ANY OF THE BABY GAMES YOU SUGGEST!"

"OK EVERYONE STOP YELLING!" uh oh. I recognize that voice. That's Mom! "YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BED! LORCAN, LYSANDER COME HERE AND TALK WITH ME!"

"Ha." Says Alice and she walks off to her room making a face as she leaves.

"It wasn't our fault she-" I began but Mom cut me off, "This is not about your little screaming match. It's about something else you need to be punished for."

"What's that?" Lorcan asks.

"Staying up till three am last night."