Part 6

Roxanne's POV
"it's supposed to be 'super duper pooper'"

"May I have this dance young lady?" Lysander says in an obviously fake proper tone.

"You may as far as I know as I like to dance and currently feel like doing so with a kid sir like yourself." I say in an equally fake fancy manner. I get up and walk away from the snack table where I had been sitting for most the party (because I was eating not cause I was moping). We go on the floor and dance like crazy people (which we are).

"Dancing with Lysander hmmm." Says Freddie when he pops out of nowhere after Lysander went to get snacks.

"Dancing with James hmmm." I say sarcastically back to him.

"Oh you know what I mean. James and I are related. But not you and Lysander." He says.

"Oh what an idiot you are." I say, "Me and Lysander, really that's the worst you got?"

"No of course not! Not Mrs. 'I don't fall in love with anyone' she couldn't like someone."

"Hahahahaha. Well got to go see ya later." I go to dance somewhere where my brother isn't inhabiting the space.

Before a monkey finishes a loaf of monkey bread it's eleven o'clock in the evening and we all have to leave. I get in the car with Freddie, Mom, and Dad. We get home and Mom says, "time to go to sleep. It is like super duper late."

"You misseed one," Freddie complains, "it's supposed to be 'super duper pooper'."

"Well either way go to sleep!"