Jealousy

Anon request:
Oh can I ask for a yandere Doma who is very jealous? If he ever see his s/o talking to another man he'll imeditally separate them. He always talk to his s/o with love and sweetness, but on the inside he's thinking about eating the poor guy who tried to steal her heart (or that he thinks is trying to steal her).And this worries his s/o very much because she's afraid he might end killing someone because of that jealousy

You can 100% ask for this! Douma’s one of my favorites and I have a very unhealthy obsession with him-

TW: Attempted non-con, blood, death, a bit of nsfw

Bold of you to assume he hasn’t already killed someone over this.

He just loves you… He couldn’t stand the thought of losing you!

You were someone who managed to make him feel…. Of course he would NEVER let that go!!

When he first rescued took you. You had been speaking with an old friend you hadn’t seen since childhood.

You weren’t liking how your old friend was trying to drag you into the near by alleyway.

Well- you did end up getting dragged there- next thing you knew he was trying to force your kimono off while you cried and tried pushing him off.

Douma had been watching you for a while.

He had met you when you offered him a flower as a child, he was so touched by that.

He started watching you… For years, waiting for the right moment.

He had been doing his nightly routine, following you from your work.

Even as you were innocently speaking to your old friend, he was angry. You were only allowed to talk to him!! No one else!!

So, once Douma realized you were in danger… He gladly helped out his little pet.

You didn’t even know what had happened, once moment you were attempting to push your friend off.. Then you were passed out.

Douma, while he preferred to eat females, he’d make an exception.

Once he was finished with his meal, he wrapped you up and lifted you before taking you to his paradise.

Once there, you knew him as your savior and befriended him from there!

It wasn’t long before you had fallen for him.

Once you had confessed, he gladly returned your feelings.

He was waiting for this! :D

And he hated… HATED whenever men would talk to you!!

Sure he had few in his cult, some attempted to woo you, some just wanted to be your friend!

But he was having N O N E of that!!

You were ONLY allowed to talk to him and him alone!

You had discovered his true nature of being a demon, and out of fear, you didn’t run.

Whenever someone attempted to talk to you, you ran.

You had figured what would happen.

No matter your pleas or attempts… Even if a man just waved or said a simple hello.

He was dead within the next few hours.

At first when you would talk to someone, he would wrap his arms around you and nuzzle his head in your neck.

You played it off as jealously and found it adorable.

But when someone attempted to make a pass at you, it made Douma furious.

You had always wanted to wait until you had a husband to start any sexual activies.

But that night, Douma had killed this man and then he went back to his chambers where he had placed you,and forced himself on you.

You were sobbing the whole night, the next morning you had voiced your concerns and all he did was propose you get married then.

You wanted to turn him down, but the deadly look in his eyes said otherwise… So you had no choice.

Now that you were married… You were trapped.

No matter how much begging you did, Douma would never show mercy to a man who spoke to you.

You were HIS…