Sneaky sneaky part. 9

>:3

Giyuu was extremely worried for you

Giyuu was extremely worried for you... You were in the middle of giving birth and he was terrified that you would die. Though, his stoic face didn't show it...

By now, your son was 3 years old. He was sitting by Giyuu, kicking his feet back and forth.

Hiroshi looked up and gripped Giyuu's haori, he tilted his head at him. "Learn... I learn sword!" He cried out, Giyuu staring at him wide eyed.

He wanted to learn what?! He wasn't sure... He'd have to ask you for your permission...

He patted the boy's head. "We'll ask your mother..." he said softly.

~~~~~~

You had finally given birth... Smiling as you held your beautiful twins.

You were so happy, you could leave Douma behind... You could have a happy life with your children and your husband.

You didn't know that happiness wouldn't last long... You didn't know it would be snatched from you in an instant...

You didn't know...

But here you were, happy, surrounded by your family and friends. Rejoicing over the birth of your twins.

~~~~~~

You hummed softly as you folded the laundry, you forgot to bring it in.

You looked up at the night sky as you smiled before turning to walk in, your eyes widening as someone grabbed you.

You slowly turned your head, red eyes meeting your own as you gasped, struggling to be free.

The red eyed stranger gripped you as he narrowed his eyes. "Your boy... Where is he...?" He asked, his silky voice next to your ear.

You let out panicked breaths as you teared up. "I... I... I don't..."

Muzan simply rolled his eyes. "What kind of mother are you...? No matter... You and Douma can make me a new one..." he said, before taking you.