Influtraiting the cult

You had been infiltrating the cult for a few months now

You had been infiltrating the cult for a few months now.... And you have yet to confirm that a demon was running it.

You saw no demons, the members said he was out with other leaders expanding but you were ready to pack it up and go report to Oyakata.

That was....

Until he returned.

The moment you saw him, the power that he radiated was overwhelming... An uppermoon you could tell... You need to get the information and inform the hashiras.

But until then... You were introduced to him by the members, and he was welcoming towards you.

He seemed very kind.... But you wouldn't be swayed by his kindness!

The time came to when everyone told him of their troubles... Their wants... Their needs... Desires...

But when it came to you... What came out of your mouth was...

"Are you alright?"

It shocked Douma slightly, he hadn't expected something like that from your mouth!

"Whatever do you mean my dear?" Douma asked, the smile returning to his face.

"A-Ah... Well you just run this whole thing on your own don't you...? It must be hard." You said as you fiddled with your yukata.

Douma just stared at you before he smiled and a placed a hand on your head. "You need not worry about me..." He said, before taking his leave.

~~~~~

It seemed to be that night, when you had just put her blade in a hidden place, you couldn't let that demon find out.

You jumped as your heard a knock at your door, only for a guard to open it.

"Lord Douma wishes to speak to you.." The guard said as you tilted your head.

Oh no... What could he want you for?! Was he going to eat you?

You simply nodded your head as your slowly stood up, beginning to follow the guard that lead you to Douma's room.

You slowly knocked the door, pausing as you heard his voice.

You slowly walked inside as your bit your lip and bowed your head.

"Now now don't be shy..." Douma said as he motioned you towards him. He just wanted you to walk closer.

You slowly closed the door before you walked over, the fear and paranoia overcoming you.

"You are quite the strange little thing..." Douma said as he grabbed your hand and sat you down in front of him.

"First you ask how I am and then I hear from everyone else how kind you are.." Douma said, placing his hand on your head. "You're as sweet as a flower...~" He cooed as he cocked his head to the side.

You blushed lightly before you glanced away. "All was doing was being useful.." You muttered as your shifted.

"And your modest as well..." Douma said as he gently grabbed your cheek and turned your head so you could look at him. "I like you..." He said before he paused.

"Aha! That's it!" Douma said as he clapped his hands.

He stood up and walked over to his many offerings.

You watched as he grabbed a hair tassel with lotus flowers tilting your head to the side as you sat in confusion.

Douma smiled before he placed it in your hair. "That looks better." He said.

Your eyes widened as your blushed before shook your head."I-I couldn't possibly-" you started saying before you were cut off.

"Shush now my dear flower... You deserve such gift.." Douma said, his face inching towards yours. "Now... You are allowed to leave... Come back tomorrow now!" He said happily.

You stood up and bowed your head before you walked to the door.

Your paused before you turned your head and smiled softly. "Thank you.... Lord Douma.." You said softly before walking out.

Douma smiled as he waved his fan at you before he paused... Feeling a fluttering feeling in his chest.. What was... Was this feeling....? Feeling...? Was he feeling?

~~~~~~

Over the last few weeks, Douma kept calling you to his room more and more... And the more he did, the more that you were able to report!

You were outside in the snow, taking a deep breath as you were about to send your crow off before your eyes widened as the note was grabbed.

You watch in horror as Douma opened it, reading it with an unreadable look on his face. "My flower..." He said before he grabbed you.

You tried stepping back but he only pushed you into his chest. "Oh what forbidden love.." He said with a sigh.

Your eyes could only widen. A forbidden love!?

"Now.... Normally I would eat you but...." Douma said as he smiled once more.

"But... I wouldn't want to harm my precious flower now would I?~"