Sneaky sneak series pt.1

This is part one of my tumblr series, there is bad things in it so minors dni

You bit your lip softly as you looked around.

Your older sisters were demon slayers, while you were not.

You were so sad when your older sister, Kanae died. Even if you didn’t know your way around a blade, you were very intelligent.

You had managed to track the location of the demon that killed your sister. Even if Shinobu forbade you to go when you revealed you knew where he was.

You knew she had a plan, but that plan was taking to long….

You placed a hand to the building and grabbed the wisteria poison that was in the obi of your kimono.

“My my! What do we have here?” You heard a voice behind you ask.

Your eyes widened as you snapped your head, only to see… It was the very man who killed your sister.

He quickly grabbed your wrists and pinned them to the wall. Chuckling as he looked at what was in your hand.

“Clever girl…~” He said as he smirked down at you. 

You stared at him wide eyed as you kicked him off you. 

You ran, ran as fast as your legs could go.

But Douma was able to catch up with you, holding you down.

“You’re quite the runner!” He said as he held you down with one arm.

“I think I’ll have to punish you for what you did…~” He said as he undid your kimono.

Your eyes widened in horror as your struggled. “N-No!! No I have a fianceè!” You cried out.

“Oh… What a shame… The real shame for you is…. I don’t care..~” Douma whispered in your ear with a smirk.