Sneaky sneak pt.2

tw: non-con, Douma says he’s gonna knock you up, forced breeding

You could only cry as you gripped onto the sheets below you. Your purity snatched away from you in an instant…

By the same man who killed your older sister. You should’ve listened to Shinobu… You should’ve waited for her plan…

But you had to go and be stubborn…

“You look so adorable when you cry…~” Douma said as he ran his hand through your hair, frowning as you flinched away.

“Aw… What’s wrong?” He asked as he sat back down on the bed.

You could only cry as looked looked away. “Now… Now he won’t want me anymore…” You whispered.

Douma narrowed his eyes a bit before he gripped your hair and pulled your head up. 

“Your fiancee shouldn’t matter now that you’re with me… But… If getting married is something you’re so worried about…” Douma said before letting your hair go.

You winced as he finally let you go before rubbing your head. 

“Then we can get married!! Not to worry precious flower… I’ll make preparations immediately!” Douma said before he happily walked out of the room.

“N-No wait…” You whispered as you reached out to him before you began to cry again.

How did you even get yourself in this position…? 

~~~~~~

You could only cry out as Douma lifted your legs over his shoulders, thrusting into you like a hungry animal.

“There…~” Douma said as he began kissing your neck. “Cry for me…~” 

“You looked so beautiful tonight… Our wedding was a success hm?” Douma asked as he gripped your hips as his cock was perfectly squeezed by your tight velvety walls. “Most of my past wives could never take me completely..~”

You winced a bit as you tried your best to push him off you, but he seemed unfazed at your constant protesting.

“This means you’re special… I should give you a present..~” Douma said as you whimpered from under him, his cock hitting that special spot inside of you.

“Wh-What..?” You mumbled as your nails dug into his muscles. 

“A present that’ll be here in a few months… One that’s going to grow inside of you..~” Douma whispered in your ear.

Your eyes widened in realization. No!! No!! You didn’t want to have this man’s child! You hated him with every being of you!

“No! No! I hate you I don’t want your baby!!” You cried out as your began to struggle and thrash.

Douma narrowed his eyes as his hand wrapped around your throat. “If you hated me… Why is your body welcoming me so nicely then? You’re sweet hole is practically begging for me to cum inside..~”

You shook your head as your fist weakly slammed against his chest. “Please… Please don’t..” You whimpered out as you teared up.

“Shh… You’ll be an amazing mother my flower..~” Douma said as he placed his hand over your mouth.

You cried before your eyes widened a bit as you had an unwelcome orgasm.

Douma chuckled as he lifted your hips before he groaned a bit as he shot hot ropes of his cum into your sweet hole. 

“Now… There you are… Make sure it all stays inside… You can’t waste a drop now..~”