Chapter 14 - What's Happening?

Students separated into groups as you watched with confusion. They used their quirks in a warehouse. Concrete pillars separated many of the students as they continued. You, of course, were next to Aizawa, watching everything happen. The man also gave you another pill. You didn’t know what it did, just did as he asked. 

“All Might, you should be careful here,” Aizawa said, drawing your attention. All Might was here? Why? You then spotted green hair. Oh. You were supposed to kill him too. Quickly, you pull on Aizawa’s sleeve, wanting him to stay close. You had no idea what you were supposed to do here.

“Yeah, I know.” All Might be dismissed. You peaked at the man. He was skinny, very skinny, you were used to it. Although, his presence did make you very uncomfortable. ‘It’s my fault.’ You jolt your gaze upwards, spotting the mad blonde. “Sorry for the scare young Bakugo!”

“You watch yourself All Might!” The boy yelled as an explosion enveloped him. ‘Watch yourself, huh? I guess it only makes sense.’ You breathe out slightly at All Might’s thoughts. He’s weak, that makes it easy, but you're not supposed to attack. No, you have to leave him alone now. 434 had to kill him, 5432 had to kill him, everyone did, but now, 7629 isn’t?  Subconsciously you grip onto Aizawa’s sleeve.

“What’s happening?” You mutter. Aizawa looks at you, noticing the fear spiking within your eyes. However, it wasn’t really fear, just confusion. “Fight? Or sit? Or…”

“Just watch for now,” Aizawa said, as he looked out towards his class. You haven’t used your quirk in a while. Why not? You’re supposed to keep your skills sharp, very sharp

“That’s enough class A. Class B is scheduled to use this area every afternoon.” A hero said, making you jump. Other students looked at you with slight fear and apprehension but hid it mostly.

“Man, crap timing….” One student with a lightning bolt in his hair said disappointed.

“Erasure, get your kids out of here.” The hero continued.

“You’re not trying to kick us out early when we have 10 whole minutes left, are you?” Aizawa stated. You looked between the two heroes. They both seemed to respect and hate each other.

“Did you hear the licensing exam has a 50 percent pass rate?” A blonde student said with mirth. “That means your entire class might fail!” You narrowed your eyes slightly. Licensing exam? 

“Unfortunately he is correct. If we’re taking the same exam, we’ll crush each other.” A student mentioned.

“That’s why we will not be at the same location,” Aizawa said as you clung to his sleeve again. You were utterly confused. You had no idea what was happening at all. You couldn’t passively read people, which didn’t help. How are you supposed to piece things together without the thoughts of others? “Our classes are applied to different spots.”

“There are two exam days. The tests are also held at three different places. We don’t want students from the same place fighting.” The red hero explained. “We split you up. Each school has one class at a single location.”

“How sad we won’t be able to face each other directly!” The same boy said before laughing maniacally. He was starting to hurt your head. You rubbed your temple. Why is everyone so loud?

“So we’ll be facing kids from other places.” The tape hero continued.

“Yeah, and we are also taking the test a lot earlier than other students.” The green-headed boy mentioned.

“That’s true. Very few first years try for a provisional license.” Aizawa continued as you started to look around. Something feels off. You take a few steps around a corner and look, finding nothing. ‘Just follow me 인형’. You stare off at nothing, knowing that there was something. ‘You are truly interesting. Even now, you track me down with seemingly nothing.’ You walk towards where you hear the voice.