Chapter 21 - Pandemonium

The words of the man you now know as Overhaul meant nothing. His hate-filled words did absolutely nothing to waver your movements. Midoriya moved, left-right, center, and backward, all blocking the spikes from getting to you and Eri. You forced the smaller person to stay with you. When the spikes jolted forwards, she was put into the air, the splinters of concrete all heading towards Overhaul. The buzz of multiple minds sent you into a mild panic, but you kept moving. There was so much commotion, your mind didn’t even register the fact that a giant hole was made, and other heroes were coming down. 

As you were jolted upwards towards the ceiling, your pull on Eri increased, bringing her up with you. However, a spike soon came up, trying to gut you as Overhaul grabbed Eri, dragging her to his side. He then dug his foot into your back as your body was pierced. Everything could have been over in an instant if you could have killed him. One motion with your mind could have torn him to shreds, yet, you limited yourself.

“I won’t let you!” Midoriya yelled from below as you coughed, bits of blood coming from your mouth. 

“Give it up already.” Overhaul said digging his foot further into your spine. Eri winced at the sight, but no noise came from you. The command was all that mattered to you. Then, golden light spread over both you and Overhaul. The wound in your stomach closed in on itself, and Overhaul separated into two people. 

Your eyes faded to completely white before you mentally pushed Eri off the area that Overhaul and you were in. You took no time to recover from the injury. Eri, with golden sparks coming from the small horn in her head, held onto a piece of red fabric as your eyes shifted to Overhaul. Power surged throughout your body. The wounds acquired before were completely gone, almost as if they were never there.

“GIVE HER BACK!!” Overhaul shouted, vicious spikes coming from the ground as you closed all of it into an invisible box. The pieces shattered, before all redirecting into Overhaul. Then, you pushed him down onto the ground, the pillar he was standing on breaking and flying at him like a missile.

The male, however, landed next to a body, grabbing it and shifting into a very large monster. Overhaul flicked away the shards before a concrete spike went directly to impale your body again. However, your mind withered it down into a blunt edge that shot you out of the hole and into the sky. As you flew into the air, Overhaul came out. 

“She can’t control her power!” Overhaul yelled, pinning you, mid-air with spikes going into your arms. You didn't scream in pain. No, there was no reaction showing pain. Your eyes were still fully white as you grit your teeth. Midoriya held onto Eri, preparing to fight. “By chance, she was able to activate it at the right time, but you don’t know how to stop it, do you Eri?” Overhaul sent two more spikes into your legs, them bleeding profusely. “She’s able to rewind. She could probably revert a person to a monkey if she tried. If you hold her like that, you’ll disappear and your friend here will die. It’s a curse, return her to me!” Anger, frustration, pain, it all was merging together like a volcano, ready to erupt.

“STOP!!”

Your voice echoed with godlike force. It sent violent vibrations through anything solid, breaking the concrete that was pinning you. The now empty holes in your limbs bleed deeply, but you were still moving. Midoriya held onto Eri, determination all over his face. The monstrous Overhaul stopped moving as you landed on the ground. Your ears were bleeding as you took a few steps forward and reached out with a dark glare. Your hand barely cooperated, but a single touch was all you needed. Your eyes transitioned to black as Overhaul jolted awake as soon as your hand touched him. The same godlike force your voice had sent him into the sky, you following close behind. The wind resistance didn’t slow you down as you moved. The wounds didn't even slow you down. The command and conditioning not letting your rest. You moved erratically, sending powerful pulses of energy into Overhaul's body. Midoriya soon followed, punching the man over and over.

“Every last one of you are missing the big picture!!” Overhaul yelled out. “STAY OUT OF MY WAY!” In response, the man swatted at you before the arm tore completely off. You were the cause. Other arms shot out, trying to attack Midoryia, but those too were torn off, making Overhaul yell out. ‘I have to get rid of her.’ Overhaul’s thoughts rambled as you disappeared from his vision. The only thing the man did see was Midoriya’s fist before it struck him in the face. He fell back to the ground with a loud crash. You stood in front of the man, eyes still back, but your eyes started to bleed. Midoriya stood behind you before he screamed.

Your eyes jolted over towards the boy, being engulfed in the golden light, then, it stopped, Eri and Midoriya falling to the ground. You took a step forward, eyes returning to normal. However, your entire cornea was red and seeping with blood.

“(Y/N)!” Aizawa’s voice made you turn again. Your legs nearly gave out when you turned. Concern graced his features. “You can stop-” His voice was cut off by your quick collapse to the ground.
_______________

Aina’s hands shook as she could only drop the phone in her hands. (F/N) was next to her. His mission was successful, he sent a message. The man reached into his pockets, a dangerous look spreading through his eyes. The message….

The man watched through his scope, preparing to take a shot. Shigaraki, the main villain, was talking to some random lackey. Twice, Toga and Compress were all gone, so he’d settle. With one fire, the lackey was gone, shot through the head. The bullet then pierced through Shigarki’s shoulder. Inside the bullet was an inscribed message. Once they'd look, they'd get it.

Yet, nothing seemed to matter. Aina held her hand over her mouth, tears falling from her eyes. The phone fell out of her hand. Pulling some gloves from his pocket. (F/N) put them on and left the room without a word. He had another job and planned to fulfill it. He needed to send another message.
_________________

“She’s been wounded critically.” An older woman held onto her phone. A smile rose across her face. “I am instructed to inform all her remaining family members.”

“I see.” The woman hummed. “Is she available for visits?”

“Of course.” the doctor over the phone stated. “However, she has been unresponsive. We think, in (L/N) current state, she has two weeks to live.” The man paused for a few seconds. "She had a brain aneurysm from overusing her quirk. If she does make it out of this, she will most likely have brain damage. I suggest you say goodbye to her soon."

“I understand, thank you.” The woman said, before hanging up the phone.

Note *

WHY WATTPAD! WHY DO YOU REMOVE MY HORIZONTAL SEPERATORS! WHYYYYY!