Egon doesn't "fall in love.."

As you sat at the large wooden desk, you heard the door open. Heels clicking on the solid concrete floor.

"Hello?" A woman's voice rang out.

Ray was working on Ecto-1 head first under the hood, ratcheting something. There were a bunch of different sprays atop a toolbox. He looked up from the engine, confusion written on his face. Seeing a woman quickly rush past the car, she was firmly clutching onto her purse.

She nervously scanned around the building, before her eyes fell onto you. She relaxed as relief flooded her face.

Fixing her shawl that hung loosely on her shoulders she came closer to your desk.

"Oh. Excuse me. Is this—? This is the Ghostbusters' office?" She asked hesitantly.

You shook your head 'yes' and replied, "Yes, it is. How many I help you?"

Peter sat in his office, hearing the conversation, he perked up quickly looking over where you sat and the woman stood.

"I don't have an appointment. I'd like to talk to someone, please." She practically begged you.

You heard Peter bolt over, jumping over the office gate that separated his office from the rest of the room. His foot grazed over the gate when he jumped over. It rocked back and forth slightly.

"I'm Peter Venkman. May I help you?" He said breathlessly.

The woman fiddled with her shawl again, trying to avoid Peter's close gaze.

"Um. Well, I don't know. What I'm about to say may sound a little unusual."

"Oh, that's all we get day in, day out around this place." Peter shrugged, he continued to eye the woman curiously.

You stood up, standing next to Peter. Even though you were shorter than him. Once again nodding your head, side glancing at him.

"Come into my office, Miss—" He stopped mid-sentence, waiting for the poofy haired woman to reply.

She paused for a moment before speaking, "Barrett, Dana Barrett."

"We promise, we'll get you help." You said, still standing next to Peter. You smiled at her. She returned the gesture by giving you another smile back.

Peter narrowed his eyes at you, playfully pushing your shoulders. You scoffed and shook your head, knowing exactly what he was trying to do.

"This way, Miss Barrett," Peter guided her away from your desk to behind you, opening the gate in a chivalrous way, to his office.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾☆.。:*.。.:*☆ ༓・*˚⁺‧

Upstairs in the lab, you sat on the couch. Dana was hooked up to the Aura-Video Analyzer. Watching curiously as the Sony TV showed Dana's head, it showed several different colors, probably indicating her heat waves.

Dana continued to ramble on about what occurrence happened in her apartment, although her story seemed to be coming to an end.

"And this voice said "Zuul," and then I slammed the refrigerator door and I left. That was two days ago, and I haven't been back to my apartment."

Peter tilted his head, "Generally you don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance. What do you think it was?"

Ray switched off the Analyzer's monitor. He walked over to the couch and plopped next to you. Two Budweiser cans in his hands, smiling as he handed one to you.

Egon was still seated next to Dana. He had a headlight on, he was still analyzing Dana. Once he was satisfied, he started removing the diodes from her head.