Please pick up the phone..

Winston stood at the bars, an officer stood a few feet away from the locked cell door.

"Hey, guard! Look, I want to make a phone call. I just work with these guys. I wasn't even there!" Winston began to stomp away, looking behind him to the officer again.

Other inmates watched curiously as Winston angrily paced back and forth behind the other three Ghostbusters.

Ray had pulled out the blueprints to Dana's apartment complex, the Shandor Building. Egon had quickly drawn his attention to the blueprint that Ray was currently examining on the table.

Inmates had steered clear of the middle of the holding cell, casting odd looks to the sweaty and unkept men sitting at the table.

"The structure of this roof cap is exactly like the kind of telemetry tracker that NASA uses to identify dead pulsars in deep space." Egon murmured, pointing to the image on the paper, Ray nodded his head slowly.

Reaching into another pocket of his jumpsuit, Ray had pulled out another blueprint and laid it over the currently one Egon was examining.

"Cold riveted girders with cores of pure selenium." Ray nudged Egon's shoulder, he leaned in for a closer look.

At least every inmate was murmuring in a small group, pointing at four men, even a few sauntered over to take a look at these blueprints of the Shandor Building.

Peter was gawking at the inmates who were generally interested at Egon and Ray's conversation, Winston was still behind them pacing around.

"Everybody getting this so far? So what? I guess they just don't make them like they used to, huh?" Peter chuckled, moving closer to take a look at the large papers on the table.

Ray slowly looked over at Peter with wide eyes, then frowned, slapping the side of Peter's head, "No! Nobody ever made them like this! I mean— the architect was either a certified genius or an aesthetic wacko."

Ray shook his head with a distasteful sign escaping his lips; Peter obviously didn't understand.

"Ray, for a moment, pretend that I don't know anything about metallurgy, engineering or physics and just tell me what the hell is going on." Peter said seriously, looking Ray straight in the eyes.

"You never studied," Ray shook his head while Peter grinned, "The whole building is a huge super conductive antenna that was designed and built expressly for the purpose of pulling in and concentrating spiritual turbulence."

Ray lifted the top blueprint off the table, pointing to the one underneath, Peter kneeled down to take a better look. While Winston curiously tilted his head, leaning over the table.

"Your girlfriend lives in the corner penthouse of spook central."

Egon looked around for a moment, thinking Ray had mentioned Y/N's apartment. A light pink color dusted his cheeks when Winston had rested his hand on Egon's shoulder, he knew that Egon was nervous for Y/N and her safety.

Peter quickly stood back up. Other inmates who had came closer hesitantly move backwards.

"She's not my girlfriend," Peter crossed his arms and huffed, "I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers. Four feet above her covers! She barks. She drools. She claws."

The inmates exchanged odd glances, shuffling farther back from the Ghostbusters.

"It's not the girl, Peter, it's the building. Something terrible is about the enter our world and this building is obviously the door. The architect's name was Ivo Shandor. I found it in Tobin's Spirit Guide. He was also a doctor. Performed a lot of unnecessary surgery. And then in 1920, he founded a secret society." Egon stated, the inmates became intrigue once again.

"Let me guess, Gozer worshipers," Peter rolled his eyes, clearly done with all this Gozer bullshit.

"Right." Egon pointed at Peter.

"No studying." Peter looked at Ray proudly, while Ray shook his head again.

"After the First World War, Shandor decided that society was too sick to survive," Egon looked around as the other inmates came closer, a few of them resting on the table. Other inmates narrowed their eyes. Egon gave his iconic half-smirk to the rest of the Ghostbusters, "He wasn't alone. He had close to a thousand followers when he died. They conducted rituals up on the roof, bizarre rituals intended to bring about the end of the world. And now it looks like it may actually happen."

Everyone stopped for a moment, drinking in the large amount of information Egon had just revealed. Peter broke out in a song.

"So be good, for goodness sake! Whoa! Somebody's coming!"

"We have to get out of here.." Ray ran his fingers through his hair, Egon nodded, while Winston began to pace around again.

"Somebody's coming!"

"We have to get out of here and find a judge or something." Ray continued to run his fingers through his hair.

"Hey, wait a minute. Hey, hey, hey. Hold it. Now are we actually going to go before a federal judge and say that some moldy Babylonian god is going to drop in on Central Park West and start tearing up the city?" Winston snapped, leaning against the table.

"Sumerian, not Babylonian." Egon corrected swiftly.

"Yeah, big difference."

"No offense, but I gotta get my own lawyer."

"Okay, Ghostbusters. The mayor wants to see you guys. The whole island's going crazy. Let's go." The officer's voice boomed in the eerie holding cell.

"I gotta split. The mayor wants to rap with me about some things." Peter sauntered away, Egon shoved the blueprints in his vest pocket.

"Wait," Egon stopped dead in his tracks.

Ray, Peter, Winston and the officer stopped dead in their tracks. Each of them turning around to look at Egon.

"Come on, buddy. The mayor needs you guys, now." The officer impatiently began to walk to where Egon was standing.

"I need to call Y/N. Please, don't we get one call?" Egon blurted out, looking down at his feet, his face burning with embarrassment.

Peter looked over at Ray; sneering. He opened the palm of his hand and shoving it towards Ray's face. Ray signed rummaging through his pockets only to dig out a few crumbled bills.

Dropping the bills in Peter's hand, he shoved the bills into his pocket. Watching as the officer firmly grabbed Egon and pulled him into a small cubical.

"You've got three minutes, buddy. Let's hurry it up.." The officer's foot tapping on the concrete floor.

Egon stared for a moment at the cream-colored phone, he swiftly punched in her phone number. Raising the phone to his ear; tightly gripping it.

Please, pick up the phone..

"Hello?"

"Y/N? Are you ok?"

"Egon, sweetheart. Yes, I'm ok. You sound a bit winded. I should be asking if you're ok."

He didn't realize he was holding his breath, he opened his mouth, only for a shaky breath to escape. It was audible for Y/N to hear.

"Egie. Calm down, you're gonna make yourself pass out. What's happening?"

"They're taking us to the mayor but, I want you to stay in your apartment. I think we might be going back to the Firehouse," Egon paused for a moment looked behind him to the officer, pointing to his watch telling him times up, "Listen— Y/N.. I can't talk much longer. I don't know.. I— just stay put."

Y/N didn't speak for a moment, Egon gripped the phone harder.

"I'm just worried Egon. Stay safe.. I love you."

"I love you too."