Keymaster of Gozer

Later on in the evening, you and Egon were left in the Firehouse. Peter had hailed a taxi to Dana's apartment. Ray and Winston had both gone on an bust, planning to pick up the blueprints for the apartment.

Inside the lab, Egon sat close to his desk. He was tinkering with one of the traps; maybe a new prototype.

You were draped over the small couch in the lab, a blanket kept you awfully warm as you would make small talk with your beloved scientist.

Each time you would answer him or ask a question your eyes would flutter back shut, waiting for a reply.

"Do you think Gozer will be an easier spirit to handle?" You hypothesized, raising your head to look at the curly haired man.

"Well," He paused for a moment, turning around to meet your tired gaze, "Taking in the consideration that Gozer is a supreme deity, then I'd presume, no."

"Reassuring.." You sighed, resting your head back onto the pillow. Hearing shuffling and footsteps come closer, you opening your eyes to see Egon looming over your resting figure.

He reached his hand over to cradle your jaw, planting a kiss on the crown of your head. Giggling in response when he tucked a few strands of your hand behind your ear.

A sharp knock on the door brought you both out of the trance. You stood up quickly, swinging your legs over the edge of the couch, firmly planting your feet on the ground, although Egon followed you closely.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, another impatient knock sounded from the door. Turning it's handle, cracking it slightly to poke your head out.

You were met with a police sergeant. Quite frustrated with your time with Egon interrupted you sharply spoke, "Dropping off or picking up?"

"Dropping off."

"Just a moment, please."

Shutting the door, you turned to see Egon. He seemed to creep up on you, which slightly startled you, "Do you think you can handle the sergeant?"

"Yes, I deal with things more advanced and difficult than him, don't worry." He murmured and began opening the door. Once again revealing the irritated police sergeant.

"You a Ghostbuster?"

"Yes," Egon replied, he looked back at you and met your questioning eyes.

The police sergeant began walking away, to the patty wagon that was parked only a few feet away. He motioned Egon to follow him.

"We picked up this guy, now we don't know what to do with him. Bellevue doesn't want him and I'm afraid to put him in the lock-up and I know you guys are into this stuff, so I figured we'd check
with you."

You began to follow Egon, watching as his brown curled locks sway as he kept his stride, "All right.." He spoke, which brought you out of the small trance.

Inside the patty wagon was an unfamiliar man, he was wearing a straight jacket; writhing around in it. He whipped his head to look at you and Egon.

"Are you the Gatekeeper?"

You turned to look up at Egon, he looked down at you. Meeting his weary expression, but he began to grab his P.K.E. meter out from his pocket.

He scanned the man, watching in disbelief as the meter quickly surged within a short amount of time. Egon shut it off, stuffing it back into his pocket. He turned back to the sergeant.

"You'd better bring him inside."

Nodding, the sergeant began lifting the man in the straight jacket out of the patty wagon, stilling thrashing around in it too.