🌟Exploring the pizzaplex🌟

Sundrops pov:

It was a normal day at the daycare like always. I was to greet them sign them in, play with them for about 2 hours., then nap time, playtime, and then they're gone! Moondrop mostly never comes out during playtime, but I don't really mind. I think he told me that he can't stand the light, like I can't stand the dark! Moondrop said he had a surprise for me at the end of the day, I hope that it's nice! When it was the end of the day I finally got the last kid signed out and picked up. I then ran to our room and started to call him. "Moondrop! Moondrop! Where are you?!" I started to wander all around our room searching for him. He then appeared out of nowhere, "boo." "AHH!- oh Moon! You scared me half to next week!" Moondrop almost made me hit him on accident! I hit people sometimes out of surprise..I did it to a kid once sadly, but that's not the point! "Moondrop! What surprise do you have for me?" I was really excited to see this surprise he had for me! It could be something really fun! "Starlight you'll just have to wait ok?" He was filling me with curiosity! I wanted to ask him so much but decided to keep it to myself. "Ok moon!" He looked like he was actually excited to do it! I'm happy that he is happy! "Starlight, actually I want you to wear something decent! Not to fancy but also not to common ok?" I wonder what he meant by that..maybe we will be going somewhere really fun! I then went to my room to get dressed up! I was really stuck on to wear a really cute fancy sweater and cute jeans or his hoodie and some leggings.. I went with the hoodie and leggings! The other one I thought was a bit too fancy for me!

Moondrops pov:

I was in just some black jeans and a nice little sweater. I wasn't gonna be that fancy but also not as casual, I mean we are going out of the daycare so I have to wear something decent! I was getting bored waiting for sunny so I decided to call for him. "Sunny! Would you hurry up?!" I was pretty annoyed since it's been more than thirty minutes, but holy shit he looked beautiful when he came out. "Moony! How do you think I look?! I went with your hoodie since it's cute and nice!" I think I was blushing but I didn't care. He looked so cute with my hoodie on, I think I was going to faint. "Hello?!?! MOONY!" "Huh? Oh sorry love. You just look so...pretty." I could see he blushed from my compliment. it was very cute seeing him blush. "Wha- really?! I mean um thank you!" It was funny seeing him all flustered but I guess I should tell him where we are going now. "Sunny, love, darling, do you have any idea where we are going to go right now?" I wanted him to guess because he is really cute when he's confused. "Um.. hm I don't know.. oh! Are we going to have a romantic date in the daycare?!" It of course wasn't that but it's a good idea for next time though! "Love no it's not a date in the daycare but.. it's a date outside of the daycare love!" He looks really surprised for some reason.. well I mean I would also be surprised. But this is a weird surprised. "Love? Do you not like the idea? We can have a date In the daycare if you're scared to go out." I didn't really know what to do since he wasn't responding until he started squealing very loud. "Omg moony! Thank you so much! I've never been outside ever! Eeeeeeee I'm so excited!!!" I think he likes the idea of it. " well darling let's go! And don't worry you can go out anytime." I was really happy that he liked the idea of going out of the daycare. We got out of the daycare and went to the main area of the pizzaplex where all the game areas were. "Sunny where do you want to go first? We can go to rosy raceway, Monty golf, the arcades, and chicas..gym?" I wonder what chicas gym is about but we aren't gonna go there. "Hmm roxy raceway!" We went to roxy raceway and of course I won! Sundrop was kinda like upset at me for winning, but it's not my fault for being a better driver than him! We then went to Monty golf and that time he won. He was very happy and rubbed it in my face.. A LOT. but I didn't mind that much I guess. We went to the arcades and bet on who could win the most tickets. Let's just say we got out of there with a lot and lots of plushies. When we got back to the daycare sundrop looked very tired. "Sunny? Do you want to sleep?" He looked sleepy to me so I wanted to know if he was gonna sleep yet. "I may go to sleep but let's put this over there and then let sleep ok?" "Yes of course love." I grabbed the plushies and put them in the nighttime area and went up to our room so that we could charge up and sleep. I then went to get our bed and everything ready. "Moony I really liked today! I hope we can do this another time!" I was glad he said that because we were definitely doing it again. "Yes love I really liked it too!" I then got everything ready and he came crawling up to me and just cuddled me. I then was about to power off until I heard him say something. "I love you moony." "I love you too sunny." We then cuddled up and powered off and charged together.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ok y'all have this took a while because I was doing homework for some dumb presentation. But I have to present tomorrow so luck for me.💀  But um I hope you enjoy this chapter! It is a fluff and maybe smut coming soon?!?!? I don't know stay tuned I guess y'all.