💦Dreams..?💦

Ok so um yes I'm gonna update and I'm sorry for being gone for so long but have a 1200 words story oh and credits to the artist above because I don't know who did it so crews to them 👍

Sundrops pov:

Today we were closed because they did say that something happened with one of the glam rocks.. again. It was pretty good though because that gave me extra time to be able to clean up the daycare! moon was asleep for now but it was ok since he did have to do some extra duty yesterday. When I finished cleaning up the daycare I decided to go check up on moon since I haven't seen him for a while. I thought he was already up but apparently he was still asleep. He was whimpering a lot in his sleep but I just thought that maybe he was just having a nightmare until he moaned out my name. "Sunny..~" He moaned my name loud enough for me to hear him in the bathroom. I knew that he wasn't having a nightmare.. he was having a wet dream. I went to look at him and I decided to check under the covers and he was actually hard. I was surprised that he was dreaming about this but then he started to whimper again and occasionally moan. I was blushing because of the fact that he was having a wet dream.. about me! I mean it was cute but also what was I doing in his dream that made him whimper and moan so much? just as I was about to leave I saw him waking up so I just had to act like nothing happened  and he totally wasn't just whimpering and moaning my name. "hm.. sun?" I almost jumper off the balcony but I was brave enough to stay and respond to him. "oh your awake moony.. what were you dreaming about?" I wanted to see if he would lie to me or he would say the truth. Even if he did lie, that wouldn't change the fact that I heard him. "oh its not that important sun.. haha.." He seemed nervous to tell me.. well he should be nervous because he was having a wet dream about me. "well I heard you whimpering and moaning my name so that is pretty important huh?" I wanted to tease him a bit about the fact that he was having a wet dream about me. I mean I had a wet dream about him but he never knew.. I think. "ah fuck.. so you heard me in my sleep? well.. I was dreaming about you fucking me so if that's what you wanted to hear then there you go." Actually, that was on point what I wanted to hear. "Yes I did in fact hear  you.. and you were pretty noisy." He blushed just because I said that.. how cute. After that I walked up to the bed and took of the cover to expose his hard dick. He tried to pull the covers back up but I threw them out of his reach. "hm.. it seems like you got hard because of this dream you had of me~" I wanted to tease him a bit about the dream so I rubbed his dick gently but enough to make him moan. 

Moondrops pov: 

Sun got on top of me and started to gently rub my dick.. it felt so good. "MmMM~ Sun~" I moaned his name without even noticing. He seemed to like me moaning his name so he started to go rub faster which made me moan much louder. "AhH~ P-PleASe~" Sun just kept teasing me by rubbing me faster and then slowly. "Do you like that moony?~ Is this what we were doing in your dream hm?~" It was exactly what we were doing in my dream. He then took off my pants and threw them on the floor.. that was an expensive pants too but who  cares. He started to slowly take down my underwear but I was impatient so I just got them off myself and threw them on the floor.. sun looked like he didn't like that. "moony.. you don't do things unless I tell you to do them." holy fucking shit. that was hot. He then grabbed me by my hair and roughly kissed me. Sun was acting very hot right now to be honest. He then grabbed my dick roughly and started to jerk me off at a fast pace, I was a moaning mess. "AhH~ SuN~ PleAsE!~" I couldn't handle so much, he was kissing me roughly while using tongue and jerking me off. I cummed in his hand about a minute after that. "dirty slut. was this what you were dreaming about hm?~ me jerking you off?" This was part of my dream of course but I don't know how my dream was basically repeating itself but in real life. Sun started to unbutton his pants and then threw his pants and underwear on the floor. He started to tease me by putting a little bit of his dick in me. "Sun~ please fuck me already~ mmm..~" After I said that sun immediately slammed his whole length into me which made me moan very loud. He started to move slowly but he then started to speed up slowly. "NgH~ SuN~ AhH~ plEaSE faSTeR!~" SUN then started to jerk me off while fucking me as fast he could. I was close to cumin so I screamed, "Im gOnNA cUm!~" sun started to go faster and jerk me off faster. "Then cum for me slut." I don't know how sun could possibly be this hot but after he said that I hummed all over his chest and mine. Sun then summed in me and after he summed, he pulled out of me. "I hope I did what I did in your dream slut~" he did exactly what he did in my dream. To be honest I don't regret at all having that dream or having him hear me. My ass hurt a lot because of what we just did and when I tried to get up.. I just fell back down on the bed. "great.. I can't walk now because of you." how would I do my duties with legs that refuse to walk? "ah sorry moony.. I'll help you get cleaned up and don't worry about your duties, monty will do them for you." After that sun brought me to the bathroom and put me in the bathtub so I could clean myself up. After I took my bath, sun helped me put on something so we can go both to sleep. After we both changed, sun went to change the covers and then we went to lay down on the bed. I went to hug sun because I was cold and he's really warm. "mmm.. goodnight sunny.. I love you.." I closed my eyes and then before I fell asleep I heard, "I love you too moony and goodnight my dreamer~"