🌟The glamrocks🌟

Ok y'all so um this is going to be a fast chapter because like.. I said so. And also because I'm at a party and I don't want people to see me writing but I haven't updated yet so I'll do it now.

Moondrops pov:
Well today we didn't open the daycare because of some holiday or something like that. I wanted to rest but I thought of a amazing idea. What if I take sun out to go see the glam Rocks? Well last time I did try to take him but then.. he got stuck, and I wasn't wasting opportunities. Anyways I went up to our room to go see what sun was doing. And to my amazing luck he was just as bored as I was. "Hey Sunny whatcha up to?" I wanted to know if he was busy or not because if he was busy then I'll call off the plan i guess. "Oh hey Moony I'm just sitting here.. bored." I could tell he was bored because he never is usually in our room. "Hey Sunny what about if we actually go see the glam rocks this time?" When I said that his Sun rays started spinning really fast, I could tell he was excited. "Wow! Moony really?! I really want to go see the glam rocks! Can we go see them now please!?" He probably wouldn't stop begging until I said yes so I'll just say yes now. "Yea sure that's what I was planing to anyways." Sundrop jumped off our bed and rushed to the bathroom to I guess put on some decent clothes. I was already wearing something decent so after he got dressed we decided to go out of the daycare. "Sunny I'm gonna have to use the wire ok? Don't be scared I'll hold on to you." There was no way we were going to be able to pass the security bots. We weren't supposed to be out of the daycare so if they caught us then we would be in big trouble.. but it didn't happen. I got on the wire and picked up sun, we got to the other side carefully. When sun saw all the glam rocks names and rooms, his rays started spinning again.. it was cute though. "Eek! I can't believe we are at THE GLAM ROCKS! Oh I'm so excited! I want to meet Freddy!" We decided to go to Freddy first, we entered and then talked to him for a little while. Basically just getting to know each other.

Sundrops pov:

Oh my! I can't believe that we are going to be meeting the glam rocks! We decided to go to Freddy first! He was very nice to us, we even got to know more about each Other! He even said that we could come any time to visit him and even go to his shows!!! We then went to roxy's room! Moony didn't like her very much but she was fun! She did compliment herself very often though, but it's self confidence!! After that we went to Monty! Well we didn't spend much time There because he kinda kicked us out..? Well moon wasn't really a big fan of his anger issues and he started throwing stuff so we just left. And then lastly Chica! She was really nice and fun! We played a game and talked together! We got to know a lot from each other! I think today we made friends with all of the glamrocks here! "Moony today was really fun! What do you think about today?" Well I thought it was fun because we did meet the glamrocks! "Well I guess it was fun and interesting.. my favorite out of all them was probably chica. Shes chill and not that like alligator thing." He was being mean about one of the glamrocks! How could he!! "Moony don't make fun of him! He just has some issues." We then got back to the daycare and didn't get caught. "Hey Moony I'm tired after what we did today.. do you want to cuddle and charge?" The best think I could think of to do right now was probably charge and cuddle. "Yea sure I guess.. let's go up to our room." Moondrop picked me up and brought us to our room. We then both got connected to outer charging stations and got in a good cuddling position. "Mmm.. good night Moony!" I pt wasn't nighttime but I just said it. "Goodnight my sun."

Yay I actually did something for once 😋 I told y'all I would work on it. And now I'm hitting y'all with a fluff one lol. So y'all better like it or uh don't like it 🙂👍