💦Unexpected guest💦

I totally didn't forgot to write this so  uh

Moondrops pov:
It was a pretty normal day at the daycare but I did not like at all how sun was going with Freddy after he finished his shift. I found it very annoying that he would just leave without even saying goodbye to me! I'm his boyfriend and he should at least say that he's going to see Freddy. I was also horny at the moment and he just left, what a perfect timing. Since I was alone in the balcony that we had, I decided to take care of it. I was taking care of it until sunny came back unexpectedly. "Sunny?! What are you doing here? I though you were going to stay there longer..!" I was surprised and pretty embarrassed since I had my whole dick out.. but he just looked at me. "Moony what were you doing just now?" I think he saw me doing it. I covered myself with a blanket when he entered but I think I was too late. " Sunny I was just taking care of the situation you started." He did start it since he was being hot out there and it's not my fault. "Moony I think it's better for the one who started it to finish it." Holy shit. He really looked really hot when he said that and I could tell I got hard and I think he noticed too. "Getting excited aren't we? Well let's start then~" I was very excited for this. He got on his knees and stared at me for a while until he got his hand and started stroking my dick. "Mmm..~ sunny faster.." I really wanted him to go faster because I was enjoying this touch I haven't gotten in so long.. I really needed this. "Oh Moony you look so pretty~ I think it's time for me to do something more better." I wanted to see what he was going to do, and it was much better. He took my whole dick in his mouth, I didn't get a warning so I did moan but not so loud. "Hah~ S-sunny give a warning~" I was surprised but it did feel good. He started sucking me off slowly. "Ngh..~ faster please.." I was about to beg him but he started sucking me off at a very fast pace. "S-Sunny!~ Ah~ s-shit!" I was gonna cum from the amount of pleasure I was getting. "I'm gonna c-cum!~" i cummed in his mouth and he swallowed it all.. he was very hot when doing so. "Did you like it Moony?" Was he really asking me this obvious question? "Sunny I absolutely loved it thank you~ but I think you deserve a reward for all that~"

Sundrops pov:
"Sunny I absolutely loved it thank you~ but I think you deserve a reward for all that~" moony was going to give me a reward? I wonder what reward. "What will you reward me?~" I really wanted to know but he just smiled and looked at me. "Go down to the ball-pit  area and I'll tell you~" I like the ball-pit area but I wonder what he is going to show me. I then went to the ballpoint area and something pulled me under the ballpit. "AH! Moon? What was that for??" He just pulled me under the ball pit so there should be atleast be a good excuse. "Oh sunny I'm gonna give you your reward ~" I really wonder what the reward is but we are in a ball pit and.. wait. "I think you'll like your reward sunny but you'll have to stay quiet~ " he's really gonna fuck me under the ball pit but I don't mind. He started to take of my pants and his until we had nothing on our bottom half. He first started to tease me by slightly entering only his tip. "Ah!~ moon please! Don't tease!" I was desperate at this point that I would even start begging. I didn't want him to tease me but to fuck me and thats what he did. He then entered his full size in me with no warning. "AH!~ MOON!" I moaned very loudly because he entered with no warning whatsoever. "Oh darling do you like it? I'll go faster then~" I loved it so much that I thought I was gonna cum. He started to go out an inhumanly pace. I moaned so loud that Freddy heard me from outside. "AH FUCK!~ MOON~ HAH~" I then heard someone enter the daycare. Moon got lower so that only his hat was showing. "Sun? Moon? Are you both ok?? I heard sounds from outside." Shoot I moaned to loud and Freddy heard me. "Oh we are fine just having some fun don't worry." Oh god Freddy is gonna find out what we are doing! He can't find out this way! "Oh I just wanted to make sure! I'll come back if I hear something else to make sure your ok!" Oh god I feel like I'm can't handle my moans longer. Moon was thrusting in me the whole time Freddy was here and all I could do was to take it and not moan. When Freddy finally left I let out a small whimper and moan. "NGH! Ah!~ moon!" I holed Freddy didn't hear me again. "Did you hear that slut? You better quiet down or your reward will be a punishment.~" oh god moon sounded so hot. I didn't moan so loud as last time anymore since I didn't want Freddy to hear me again. "Hah.. I'm so tired Moony.." I was really tired since we did that for two hours. "Don't worry darling we can go and rest now~ let's go and rest a while." We went up to our room and we cleaned ourselves up and the daycare. when we finished we went back to our room to lay down next to each other. " I love you a lot Moony." I wanted to tell him how much I love him for all this. "I love you too darling now let's sleep." We then powered off and cuddled each other while we powered off. Today was nice and fun but I didn't expect Freddy.

Y'all are gonna get updated this spring break!! I'll finally have time to update and write things