{𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2}

Previously

"A-are you okay" Amber question in a worried tone.
Both you and Lumine noded, Suddenly all four of you heard clapping

"You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon. Are you a new ally or a new storm."
________________________________
Present

"Stormterror...is attacking mondstadt itself!" Amber said loudly but not to loud.
"Kaeya, traveler you've come into the right time. We must-" Amber said only to be interrupted.
"Hold on, Amber. Are you forgetting to introduce us?" The blue hair said in which you guess is by the Kaeya.

"Oh...right. This is Kaeya, our Calvary captain.These three are traveler from afar, Lumine, Name and Paimon." Amber introduce.
(From afar? Is that all we may know of them?) Kaeya thought to himself.
"Long story short..." Amber started to explain

After Amber explain

"I see. Welcome to mondstadt— though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm afraid. I understand the anguish of being separated from family although I do not know how it feels to lose a memory but I will try to help." Kaeya stated.

"I'm not really sure why your looking for the anemo god but, everyone has their secrets, right? Relax, I won't press you for no more" Kaeya said.

"First and foremost, on behalf of the knight of favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to your help just now." Kaeya stated.

"Well, we couldn't just leave the situation to fester." Lumine said.
"There's no need to thank us." You said.

"Your fight to defend against the dragon just now was witness by no small citizen." Kaeya stated.
"The acting grand master of the knighth of favonius is also very interested in meeting you, and formally invites you to our headquarters. Kaeya continued.

After you all arrived

Place : office

What it seems to be an office, there are two people waiting for something or someone.
As the male [surprise mf] look at the clock he decided to go ahead on something that was until someone stop him.
"Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here?" The female in purple said the the male.
"There's been sightings of stormterror outside the city, once we meet, we must..." the male who goes by the name of Jean said only the get interrupted.
"Relax. I lend a hand when the time comes." The female said.

As the door opened, it's all five of you together.
"Jean, I've bought them ." Kaeya said.

After a few explanation

"And once it was over I bought them here." Kaeya finished.
"Mondstadt welcome you, windborne traveler." Jean welcome.
"I am Jean, acting grand master. Of the knight of favonius. This is Lisa, Our resident librarian"Jean introduce.
"Oh! Are you sweeties going to help us out?" Lisa said. " You three are so adorable!" Lisa complimented.

"Sadly, the time is regrettable." Lisa said in a disappointing tune.
"Stormterror has cause quite a ruckus in the region sense it's recent resurgence. Simply put, Mondstadt elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten" Lisa said. "For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full blown breakout." Lisa continued.

"If it weren't for this interference, the knight of favonius would have a better way to help you than just putting up missing person poster." Jean stated.

"We simply ask that you repose to Mondstadt while we help you seek out Both Lumine brother and Names Memory on how she got here." Jean Said.

"We really should help out as well." Lumine said.
"I guess I try my best..." Name said.
"Paimon will help too!" Paimon said.