{𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9}

𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂

"Then who could you think it be? It's impossible for a person to just assassinate Rex Lapis, especially since it's was in public too." You said.

"I believe it might be the Liyue Qixing."

_____________________________

"What..."

"I'll explain later, since the Liyue Qixing has already been overly suspicious of us. It be better to maintain distance for a while." Childe said.
"Being here isn't enough, met me at the Northland Bank. Then I explained."

And so, Childe walked away, leaving you confuse and Lumine worried.

"Shouldn't we follow Childe?" Paimon said.
"Yeah, we should get going." Lumine said.
"Right... we should." You said.

Going to the Northland Bank without getting seen in was hard, but at last, you made it.
"Didn't think that waiting here for you was this long"
"We're currently the one getting blame for Rex Lapis death, the Liyue Qixing are sure to look for us" You said.
"Other than that, why would you think that the Liyue Qixing could be responsible for Rex Lapis death?"
"Don't you find it strange that they are quick the accuse the two of you?" Childe said.
"Now that I think of it, I guess it was odd" Lumine said.
"We tried to escape during the time where we were supposed to be kept in, it's logical that they would suspect that we will be the number one suspect " you said.
"Yes but doesn't that make it much more believe able for the people of liyue? For the people of liyue to actually believe that the Qixing to actually assassinate Rex Lapis is something that even a child could never believe" Childe said.

Because of Childe Statement, you were frozen from just that.
Childe statement was much more logical and has a higher chance to be true.
And so, you just stayed quiet as the sign that you accepted your defeat for now.
"Here, let me give you this." Childe said as he handed something to Lumine.
"This is....?" Paimon said.
"I'm not sure, exactly. Sometime money can buy is "things" and not a name for oneself." Childe said.
"All I know that it's a sigil. A sigil to keep the "mighty and illuminated adepti" from bringing harm you"
"Adepti?" Paimon wondered.
"If you head North from the harbor. Then west from the Guili Plains, you will eventually reach a stone forest known as Jueyun Karst."
"The people of liyue believe it to be the abode of the adepti" Childe said

"Isn't it just a legend?" Lumine wondered.
"Legend or not, believe it. As such, offerings to the adepti are made at it's border. Nobody dare to venture in."
"But I have no need to believing—not when I know for a fact that the adepti truly exist." Childe said.
"Why should we go looking for them?" Haru said.
"Ha, oh my little crow friend. There are plenty of reason mortals seeks the blessing of adepti."
"Money, health, love.... But you will go for justice" Childe said.
"Justice?" Paimon said.

"I'm guessing it involves our arguments about the Qixing?" You said.
"Correct. As I said, it's impossible for the people of liyue to believe that the Qixing could kill The geo archon. After all, he's a god."
"The Qixing been sending Millelith to find the assassin who killed Rex Lapis. Even the Northland bank couldn't hold them off for long. However, The adepti can" Childe said.
"So, you want us to go to the Adepti and inform them about the death of Rex Lapis?" You said.
"Yep, and I suggest you get going. Better to be early than be late" Childe said as he walk away.

"Name, you're staying here while I go"

________________________________

A/N : sorry for the short chapter, I will try to make it a longer for you guys. I'm currently making another book in my draft so it might take long for this one to be updated

Teyvat secret :

1.Someone was secretly looking at name during the Rite of Descension

2. Name has mix feeling about Childe, however Haru seems somehow like him

3. Paimon and haru and one thing is common that is they like to eat