{𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4}

Previously last night

Blonde is the only description on the wanted
Poster, you should be save. As for the bard however, it be better if you stayed in the tavern." Diluc said.
"Hahaha, no problem! I like taverns." Venti said.
"Okay, lets meet up here after the tavern closes" Diluc said.
________________________________

In the morning

"Eh? Where's haru?" Lumine asked.
"I gave him a day off, sense he already did so much." You said.
As all of you goes to Katheryne to collect your commission.
"Hello there Katheryne." You said.
"Name and Lumine! Just in time, I would like you to deliver this letter to my sister for me." Katheryne said.
"Katheryne have a sister?" Paimon said.

" I do! Her name is Cassandra . She work as the adventure guild receptionist. She's working at liyue. Pls send the letter to her." Katheryne said.

After you left mondstadt

As you were on your way to liyue, Lumine decided to start a conversation.
"Soo... Name, do you have any siblings?" Lumine asked.
"Not that I know." You said.
"What do mean, not that you know?" Lumine said.
"My parents sold me off to poverty." You said bluntly.
"WHAT!?!" Lumine shouted.
"Why would your parents sold you off!?!" Lumine asked.
"I don't know. All I know is that, it has involved something with my curse." You said.
"Your...curse?" Paimon said.
"My curse is that I can see ghost, in theory yes it doesn't seem as a curse, but it involved me to suck up all of the negative energy of the ghost, which can cause my sanity to go insane." You said.
"So how did you deal with it?" Lumine asked.
"With my red ropes. My master recommended me to bind my soul in order to keep my curse and my sanity at bay." You said.

"So those red ropes around your body is the reason why your still ok." Lumine said.
"Yep." You said.
"Look! It's one of the statue of the seven!" Paimon pointed.

As all of you went to the statue of the seven, you couldn't help but felt dumbfounded when looking at the statue on it.
(Why is the statue half naked.) you thought.
"It's the statue of geo." Paimon said.
As both you and Lumine touch the statue. The same thing happened. You both now have the power of geo.
"We should continue to deliver the letter to Katheryne sister." Lumine said.

After your done

As both you and Lumine done going delivering Katheryne letter . You both are trying to find an activity to do throughout the day.
"Why don't we just go to springvale? We didn't get the chance to go there properly." Lumine suggested.
"Sure. Springvale seems calming." You said.

After you arrived at springvale

As all of you were walking, someone pulled both of you toward a bush.
It's seem that the person is a male with blue hair.
"Shhh." The blue hair male shush.
He pointed at a area not far from where you all are, it's seems that it's full of boars eating.
The male has a face a excitement for some whatever reason, you were a bit confused on why does he has that face.
"Shh! Keep it down I'm hunting... I've always heard about the range of ingredient you can find in Mondstadt and it's looks like true!" The male with blue hair said.

"Are you a hunter?" Lumine asked.
"No— I'm a chef! A chef on a mission to find rare and exotic ingredients from all corners and around the world!" The blue hair male said.
"My name's Xiangling! I'm from Liyue harbor! And you?" Xiangling introduce.
"I'm Lumine and this is Name." Lumine said while you wave at her.
"Hello, My names Paimon!" Paimon said.
"Paimon!" Xiangling said in excitement.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Paimon asked.
"What an exotic creature, is it edible?" Xiangling asked.
"Dig in." Lumine said.
"No! For the last time, PAIMON NOT EMERGENCY FOOD!" Paimon said.
"Lumine...." You said.
"Sorry." Lumine apologize.