𝙾𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 [𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚝] [1]

[𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛]

Lumine :

Oh, Name! She's a great l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ companion, I notice that she have a sweet spot for children and always respect elderly people. I wonder what will happen once we're able to go back to our home....
Ṃ̸͊̊̈́â̸̠̋y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅī̶̧͙͖̲̘d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝â̸̠̋p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜

Jean :

Name is a very kind person once you know her, sadly she always distance herself to many people. When I asked her why, she said "getting attach to people is something easy, but leaving them is the hardest especially when you know something bad might happen". I hope that I might be able to make her open up to people.
A̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔,w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ ō̵̝̭͙̊ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑

Amber :

In my opinion, Name is an amazing person! She seems to have a great relationship with kids and sometimes help with the trouble outside of Mondstadt.
W̴͔̏̕è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ â̸̠̋m̶̜̍̄â̸̠̋z̷͋̎͒̆͂̏̔̓͜ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜, d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅ?

Lisa :

Little cutie? She has a distant personality, sure but once you spend enough time, you get to see that she's quite a nice person. Don't tell anyone this but.. I may have seen name smiling before.
Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌m̶̜̍̄ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜, ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ō̵̝̭͙̊ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅè̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝.