{𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5}

Previously

As all three of you go to angel share. You couldn't help but felt as if your being watch by someone.

"You're here." Venti said.
"Wait, you're Lumine and Name." Jean said.
"Acting grandmaster, apologize if we are late." Name said.

________________________________

"Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person. Second of all, he came here as "Jean" herself, not as the acting grandmaster. The Jean you would never see, even as honorary Knights." Diluc said.
"What a surprise, I heard about the holy lyre, but I never suspected it to be from two of you..." Jean said.
"Don't involved Name into this, she didn't join us last night." Lumine said.
"I see, well then my apologize." Jean apologize.
"So, the sound of the holy lyre can purify Stormterror and return it to normal... is that true?" Jean asked.
"That's right! Two of your honorary knights is putting themselves on the front line to try and revolve this Stormterror issue. Now that's the hotshot of the knights of favonius, I'm talking about." Venti said.
"I'm willing to put myself in a life or death situation." You said.
"Not that far." Lumine said.
"I understand this kind of absurd explanation is hard to believe." Diluc said.
"Indeed, but I guess Venti can try to sing-" name said only to get interrupted.                       "I believe you." Jean said
"Wait, what?" Both you and diluc said.

"I can't think of any other reason for dvalin betrayal , given it was once one of the four winds. However, it if was poisoned in the battle over mondstadt all those years ago.... And then corrupted by the abyss mage after it woke up— we can't really blame it. But as acting grandmaster, I obviously cannot make such statements publicly. Diplomatic pressure from the fatui makes it hard for us to seek a peaceful resolution to Stormterror issue. People would think I've lost grip on the gravity of the situation. That's why I can only do this in private." Jean said.
"That's one of the reason why I don't like the knight of favonius. What surprise me is that you believe two outlanders so easily." Diluc said.
"I don't understand why would people think that you lost grip of the situation. I mean, they shouldn't be the one to even talk about it. They aren't even the one who takes the responsibility." You said.
"Name, pls calm down. Though I agree with name." Lumine said.
"Whoa there, we're talking about saving dvalin right." Venti said.
"Right, my apologies." You said.
"It's fine, I understand. Though I have a rough idea of where the holy lyre der himmel is. The conflict between Mondstadt and snezhnaya stems from their respective gods. The cryo god's fatui seems to be after the anemo god power." Jean explained.

"In a nutshell, they're trying to take over mondstadt defense and might try to kill dvalin." You said bitterly.
"Right. If the knights of favonius publicly prevented an attempt on dvalin head, then... the only other way to effect the anemo god power is to take the holy lyre." Jean said.
"The number of fatui have come to mondstadt is far from limited. I already manage to coerce a few reports out of them." Diluc said.
"Diluc has determined that the holy lyre is not being held in the Goth grand hotel. I imagine they don't want to leave something stolen in a place where it could be easily found." Jean said.
"Paimon gets it. If to much scene gets made then it becomes a big diplomatic issues." Paimon said.
"Hmph, such is the diplomacy between the seven nation." Diluc said.
"We should try to make a plan first." You said.

Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜

"*è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑* w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑m̶̜̍̄â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ â̸̠̋b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ō̵̝̭͙̊f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊ ō̵̝̭͙̊f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ m̶̜̍̄ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝â̸̠̋d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝" ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌â̸̠̋ī̶̧͙͖̲̘d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝'s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑.
"ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ō̵̝̭͙̊ō̵̝̭͙̊d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠' *è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑* s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌â̸̠̋ī̶̧͙͖̲̘d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝'s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜.