Chapter 16

Luke's POV:

Now what should I do? I could see in Bellas eyes that she wouldn't forgive me if something happened to her parents

Now what should I do? I could see in Bellas eyes that she wouldn't forgive me if something happened to her parents. But as future Boss I need to do what's best for my people. A dilemma.
But either way I personally prefer Bella over everything. No matter what I choose. If I choose Bella in this case and let her parents free I would loose her. I know her parents won't give up until they have her.
This means I have to choose the mafia, to protect Bella.

I walk down the stairs because I chose what I will do.
*BANG*

I catchend myself before I fell but what the fuck was this. A bomb? The whole house shakes because of the aftermath. I run down the stairs and see smoke coming out of the basement door.
Fuck.
I can already think what happened.

I hurry and tear open the door.
I bend over and hold my hand above my gaze as if this would protect me from the smoke.

I try to look around but no one was here.
I lost them.

,,CATCH THEM. DONT LET THEM ESCAPE FROM THIS HOUSE''
I scream to my men.

I don't know if anyone heard me because the smoke is too much. There- There is  a really big hole in the wall. What the fuck happened? I thought they did not have anyone they count on. I thought they worked alone.

I walk out of the hole and up in the sky is a helicopter flying away. FUCK.
Her parents are sick.
For whom do they work? Do they have partners?

FUCK. I punch the air and curse.

Bella's pov

What the fuck was that

What the fuck was that. There was an gigantic explosion. I'm sure.
Did....did Luke get hurt? He was down there.
I hope he's not hurt. Wait. Why should I worry about him. I do worry tho. I scream for someone to let me out and after a few minutes the door is thrown open and Luke walks in. I can't control myself I walk up to him and throw my hands around him. He's not hurt. He's alright. He's safe. He startled but then pulled me closer.

He squeezes me tightly and I think I felt him a little tremble but I'm not sure.
,,Bella'' He sounded like if he was about to cry.
I instantly pulled back. 
,,What did you do? What was that? Are my parent's okay?''
He just stares at me.
,,Luke! Tell me! Are they okay?''

I know my parents are not okay. Fuck. Why isn't he talking? This means something really bad happened.

"They're gone." What?
"You mean- dead? YOU KILLED MY PARENTS WITH A BOMB?"
"No,no Bella. They ran away. Their accomplices came for their rescue."

Accomplices? What?
"You mean friends of my parents? Why would they have a bomb?"

"They're dangerous. I told you. They nearly killed me. What so you think Bella would've happened if I was nearer to this bomb? What if YOU were nearer to it? They didn't know in which room you are. They could've hurt you. Do you understand now?''

,,HOW are my parents than not hurt?! They were at the exact spot where the bomb landed. That doesn't make sense!''

,,I DONT KNOW BELLA. ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCUSE ME FOR SOMETHING'' Lukes face darken.
,,ARE YOU EVEN CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING WHATS GOING ON. THEY RISKED KILLING. IN THIS MANSION ARE TONS OF MY MEN. AND YOU. THEY RISKED IT'' he screamed and grabbed my wrists.
,,IT HURTS''. I screamed back at him.

"I shouldn't have worried about you if you can scream at me like that you're alright. What will happen now? Will you let me Go?" It's worth a try.
Maybe he'll give up.

,,Do you really think...I would let you go? Bella know that: I will NEVER let you go. No matter what happens'' he still holds my wrists but his face nears mine.
,,Bella. You know I love you right? How could I let you go?''
I feel his cold breath on my skin. ,,How could you hurt me Bella? How could you just leave me'' He sounds real painful now.

And I can't stop my heart from pounding. He's too close. I have to get away from him or else I don't know what would happen. Somehow I want to know what he'll do next. I wouldn't push him away. Something is definitely wrong with me.

I can feel his breath on my lips and close my eyes. I didn't kiss anyone in the past 2 years. As if I was waiting for him to come to me. But he doesn't kiss me now. I can't feel his breath anymore and open my eyes. He took a step back and smirks down at me.

"You want me to kiss you. I want you to say it, Bella. Then I will give you all of me. Not now though. I need to take care of some things first. Wait for me, my love."

,,I didn't want to-" I stutter but he interrupts me.
,,Don't try to deny that you wanted it" he smirks and walks away. Out of the room.