Chapter 33

Luke's pov

,,Luna I can't do that'', I answered my aunt

,,Luke you have to fight for her. Don't give up. Did she tell you that she doesn't want you?''

,,She doesn't need to! It's enough that she run away from me. 2 times.''

,,Yeah well...if you lock her up it's the only thing she could think of. If you're locked up how can you think about if you love this person? You're only problem is trying to fight yourself free. Now that she is...maybe she changed her mind.''

,,She didn't. I was there with a friend. Where she lives. And she ignored me. She didn't even make an effort to talk to me. I'm done. Why would I follow someone when I'm being pushed away for the 1000th time. I have feelings too...It hurts to see that she doesn't want me. And that the only thing I did to her was to hurt her.''

My aunt looks at me completely shocked. Why is she so shocked? Isn't it the only logical conclusion that you stop trying when you gave it your all and still failed?

„You were there. With a friend? You have friends?" What the. My words don't bother her but that I have a friend?

„Is it this surprising that I might have a friend?" I ask annoyed.

„Well, yes. You're more like the family type. The mafia is you're family and we are you're family. You considered Bella you're family too so it's just kind of unimaginable that You have a friend." She looks at me wide eyed, showing her surprise.

„You're right. Technically she isn't my friend but Alvars girlfriend. But It's nice talking to her." I turn away to hide my embarrassment.

„You were with a girl." She only stated.

„Yes." I just said that, why would she repeat it?

„You were with a girl when Bella saw you. A girl Bella does not recognise." She slowly concluded.

„Right, but what does this have to d- Oh fuck. I was with a girl Bella does not know. For all she knows she could be my woman. She thought I moved on!"

,,Of course she thought that!", Luna blurted out.

How could I be this dumb? And I was even mad at her she didn't come to me.
Why would she when she thinks that I have girlfriend and moved on?
FUCK

Bellas Pov

I pull my car over park somewhere quite far away from the mansion

From Lukes mansion.
I needed some time to process him being with a new girl. I already thought about her being maybe just someone of the family but...I lived with him here for weeks and never met such a girl. He doesn't have any sisters either. AND she was his age so...there definitely is something between them.

But I came to the conclusion that all of this doesn't matter.
Because I have to tell him the truth. I want to end this chapter. Or begin this chapter.
I don't know what will happen when I tell him about how I feel.
But WHAT i know is that I have to end this torture.

I breath in and out a few times and get out of my car. I walk to the gate and ring the doorbell.

"Hello?" A woman's voice said.

I haven't thought about the possibility of him being with her right now. How could I be this dump? Should I run away? No. I need to get this over.

"Hello, I'm Bella and I wondered if it's possible to have a chat with Luke. Could you maybe open the door?"

,,Oh it's you Bella!'' The woman who I recognize as Luna opens the door.

,,You want to see Luke? He's in his office. Just come in'', she gives me the sweetest smile as I step into this mansion. And immediately every memory comes back to my mind.
I walk past the dining room and remember how he wanted to take me there. And how his family interrupted us then.

My face gets red from embarrassment but I shouldn't think about this right now. I need to open up to Luke about my feelings first.
I wonder why Luna was so nice to me just now. I thought all of them would hate me because I left Luke the way I did.

I stand in front of his office and breath in and out. I bring up my hand and slowly knock on the door.

"Come in." A deep voice says. Shivers run down my spine. I have dreamed about hearing this voice again.
I slowly open the door, not ready to see him.

//Author's note: Hey guys. Hope you're all doing well. Just wanted to prepare you that next chapter there's gonna be spiceeee🌶🌶