Chapter 35

Bellas POV:

We did it. I gave Luke all of me. He accepted my feelings and even declared he loved me as well. I smile at the mirror in the bathroom when I spot the hickeys across my chest.
It's 7 am and we did it a few more times until I collapsed from exhaustion. I woke up in his arms and it felt like heaven.
Today I'm gonna drive to my home and pick up my stuff. I'm gonna stay with Luke forever. But I also don't want to give up on my dream, to build a financial stability. I want to find a proper work. I thought about working in a orphanage. I want to help children like Luke and me. Children who don't have parents.

I'm gonna tell Luke later. He has some kind of meeting or something so he left me the keys of the mansion and a new bodyguard and drove away. After soaring me with kisses of course.
I walk up to my car.
,,Miss, let me drive you'', the bodyguard says behind me.
,,I'm gonna drive alone'', I just reply and start driving and notice that he drives behind me.
I sigh. I'm definitely gonna argue with Luke about this. I can't imagine spending my whole life with a man following me everywhere.

——
After I picked up my stuff, which was only one suitcase much to my surprise, I drove back to the mansion and placed the stuff in Luke's bedroom.
I already told Amanda that I'm going to stay with him. First she was concerned and told me I should take care of me.

But she knows that I love him. She knows how much he means to me and that this attraction isn't one sided. So she just told me I should call or Message her once a day to tell her I'm okay. I should also visit her a lot from now on.

And I sure will. Because she's my only and best friend.
I look at my watch. 2 hours until Luke arrives. He told me we'd go on a proper date and I'm already excited.
So I Start curling my hair and put in makeup. For my outfit I choose a short summer dress with flowers. I don't know where he wants to take me.

When finally the doorbell rings I take a few deep breaths to calm my nervous nerves and open the door.
I'm greeted with a bouquet of flowers. White roses. Their meaning is pure and innocent love. Though I'm not really sure the love we share is all that innocent.
I take them gratefully and give Luke a quit kiss on the lips.

He places gently his hand on my back and leads me to his car. But before we drive he covers my eyes with a scarf so I can't see where he'll take me.

When I felt the car parking he slowly takes off the scarf.
The drive didn't take long.
When I get out and look around a gasp escapes me.

This place was where our first and only date was at.
This place was where one of my most beautiful and happiest memory played at.

,,This is my favorite place'', I look at Luke while he says these words and see his eyes shining.
I grab his hand and walk towards the place we sat last time.

Exactly like the the last time a Picknick was prepared.
"Did your men do this for us?" I ask and look at him.

He scratches the back of his neck and his ears look kind of reddish.
"N-no. I came early and prepared it myself this time." He looks me intensely in the eyes while he says this.
Ich chuckle and jump onto him. He catches me in the air and I wrap my legs around him. He squeezes me and kisses me on my forehead.

We're happy. We love each other. That's my happy ending. No this isn't the ending. It's my happy beginning. It just started.

//Authors note: GUYS THIS IS THE END. It's the last chapter of Luke and Bella's story. Thank you for reading this book I hope you had fun while reading it. I plan on writing one more book about this family. But it'll probably be a gay one this time:)