Chapter 25

Luke's POV:

Ohh.
,,Bella no. You don't have to do this.
,,But I want to'', she says with determined eyes ,,You did for me, and now I'll do it for you."

She pulls on my pants and I help he feels to get them off. She eyes my cock for almost a minute and he only hardens more at her stare.
She seems like she wants to ask me something but does not have the confidence to.

„Bella."
I call her name and she looks up to me.

„I- I don't know how. Maybe you could help me?" she asks and her voice trembles. Of course she doesn't know what to do, I'm her first. And this thought makes my cock harden more.

I cup her hand in mine and lead it to my cock. she gently takes it and I tense when she touches it. I can't help but grin, even though I try hiding it to not make her feel ashamed.
She squeezes it lightly and I grit my teeth together.
,,S-Sorry omg! Did...did I hurt you?!''
,,No, no no'', I panic because I don't want her to pull her hand away. „It just felt so good I was afraid to make a sound."

She looks at me confused and as soon as she opens the mouth to say something someone knocks on the door.
And no matter who this bastard on my door is I'll rip his head off. I won't forgive the person for interrupting this moment with Bella. Again. This was maybe the only chance to have her this way.

,,GO'', I shout.
,,Sir,-''
,,NO! No matter what you'll say, it can wait! Now move your fucking ass away from the door.''

,,S-sir I can't'', one of my man stutters who I recognize as Paul.
„Your father said you need to come now. He said that if I come back without you I would need to pay for that."

I sigh and try to hold my anger back.
Fuck.
I stand up, grab my pants and put them back on.
,,I'll be right back. I'm so sorry. Wait for me, okay?''
I walk to the door and before I leave the room I turn around to face her again. ,,I'll be right back.''
She already straighten up and looks at me with a still confused face when I leave her alone.

Bellas POV

,,Psst'',,Psst, come here'', the guy who just knocked on the door waves his hand

,,Psst''
,,Psst, come here'', the guy who just knocked on the door waves his hand.
,,What...?'',
,,I said come here. Hurry'',
,,I am NAKED'', I throw back.
,,Then dress up! But hurry he'll be right back. I'll bring you out of here'', he whispers the last words.

I instantly jump up and he turns around so I could put my pants and shirt on.

,,You'll bring me out of here?'' I ask as I walk to him.
He just grabs my wrist and before he drags me out of the door he checks up the situation if someone's coming.
He runs with me down the stairs to the kitchen and tries to opens the balkony door.

,,Why are you helping me escape?'' I whisper hectically.
,,I just think it isn't right to lock a girl up against her will. You have the right to be free.''

The door opens and we hurry out to the fresh air and I instantly notice that I missed the feeling of cold fresh air on my skin.

We run through the big garden and as soon as we reached the gate I recognize two person.
It didn't take me long to realize that these are my mom and dad.

They came back. For me. I knew they wouldn't throw me away just because I was their cover, Luke was wrong.

I run up to them and throw my hands around their necks. My mother places kisses on my cheek and my father whispers thinks like „you're alright", „we missed you" and „this will never happen again" like a chant.

I don't question them when we get in a car and drive away. We drive for a long time in silence, just being glad that we are together. I know I will need to question them but now is not the time.

„Where are we going?" I ask quietly.

„Home. We're going to our new home." my father answers and squeezes my hand.

We are driving for so long and only eat drive through and stop for toilet pauses and to fuel the car. For two days we drive and whenever I ask where exactly this new home is they don't answer. They don't really talk at all. Only if we need to stop or to eat.