Part 1

Bryan's POV

Another day at Freddy Fazbears's pizzeria. I sighed and looked at the park. "Hi Bryan" I turned around to see Jon walking towards me. "Hey Jon. How are you? How's the pizzeria?" I asked. "Pretty good. I have Davis watching over it now. Gives me a chance to spend more time with you" Jon replied. "Awesome. I was just about to go in the park and say "hi" to the animatronics. You can come too, I'm sure they'll love seeing you" I said. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure they love me seeing them" Jon and I walked in, and saw Lefty and Helpy. "Hi Bryan. Hi Jon" Helpy said. "Hey Helpy" I said. "Jon, you're not gonna break me again, right?" Lefty asked. "No" Jon said. "Alright" "How goes it, you two?" I asked. "Nothing much. I mean, I got Helpy to stop stealing your credit card" Lefty said. "I wouldn't call it stealing" Helpy said. "Oh really-" "What would you call it?" Jon finished for me, apparently. "Borrowing. And Jon, how'd you know what Bryan was gonna ask me?" Helpy asked. "What do you mean?" Jon asked. I looked at him. "When I said, "Oh really" I said. "Ohh. To be honest, I did not know you were gonna ask that" Jon said. "Oh, alright" "They think alike, Helpy. That scares me" Lefty said. Jon and I laughed. "Where are the others?" I asked. "Somewhere. Baby's in her circus tent and Molten's where the portal is. I don't know where the others are" Lefty said.

^%$^&/÷^5=$'s POV

I looked over and saw Bryan and Jon talking with the other animatronics. I think their names are Lefty and Helpy. Yeah, creative names, I say with sarcasm. But it doesn't matter, all that matters is that I will get that portal timer and then, I laughed, we'll just see what comes next. "Don" I said and saw a person walked towards me. "Yeah?" "Can you see if you can get Bryan to give you the portal timer?" "Sure"

Jon's POV

"Well, are you going back to your pizzeria?" Helpy asked. "Yeah, the animatronics especially Freddy misses me" I said. "Are you gonna cone back here?" "Yeah, of course I will" "Do you think we'll get to see you animatronics again?" Lefty asked. "Yeah. Freddy really loved you guys last time, so I'm sure he'll love seeing you guys again" I said. "K" Helpy said. "See ya' later" Lefty said, then Lefty and Helpy walked off. "Bryan, you think Lefty will be happy if Righty's here?" I asked. "Who's Righty?" Bryan asked. "He has a right eye missing and his colors are white and blue" I said. "Oh. Is there a relationship between them?" Bryan asked. "Yeah. They are brothers" "Then I think Lefty will be excited to see Righty" Bryan and I laughed. "Well, anyway, you should get back to your pizzeria" Bryan said. "Yeah. As I said, the animatronics misses me" I said. Bryan laughed. "I know that was grammatically incorrect, but I don't care" "Ok. See you later" "Bye" I walked away and to my pizzeria.

Don's POV

And now to trick Bryan