Part 5

Davis' POV

I sat down and thought about the description that Bryan gave. He thought Jon wore black and red stripes? What? He always wear green and purple stripes, right? I have to ask Jon this. I got up and went to Jon's room. I opened the door, but he wasn't there. So, I called him..... and it went to voice-mail, great. I sighed. Where is he?

Jon's POV

I have to talk to Bryan, I think I know who he's talking about. I went into his park and to his room. "Hey Bryan!" I said. "Yeah, what's up?" I heard his voice from the other side of the door. "Can we talk real quick?" I asked. "Sure" Bryan opened the door and motioned me to come in. I walked in and he closed the door. "Whatcha wanna talk about?" Bryan asked, sitting down. "Well, me and Davis were thinking about who could've pretended to be me and I can only think of one person" I said. "Who?" "Don" Bryan was confused by that. "Who?" He asked again. "His name is Don. He's a doppelganger of me and he's out to get me, so I think he pretended to be me. I don't know, I could be wrong, but I think it's Don" I explained. "You mean Jon?" "No,..... Don" "Why is there a D?" "I don't know, all I know is that I think he's behind this. And I'm pretty sure if he is working with Glitchtrap and he successfully gets the portal timer-" "We're in trouble" Bryan finished, cutting me off. "Yeah" I said. Bryan got up. "But, that's never gonna happen" He said. "Because......,...,there's no doppelganger! There's..- there's no one named, "Don" He added. "What? But there is" "Oh please, I'm pretty sure no one is called "Don", I would've seen them" "But that's impossible" "Ha! So you admit to it" "No, because he pretended to be me! He's trying to get under your skin" "Ha, I doubt that!!" "Bryan, please, I am telling you the truth. You said I wouldn't lie" "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you do lie. You know, you do joke around" Bryan said. "I rarely joke around, and this is no joke" I said. "Really. Cause it seems like a joke" "Bryan, please listen-" "No, I think I've heard enough from you. I can take you helping me, but lying...., is something that you never do to a friend" He said, walking out of his room. "Bryan,...... I'm not lying" I went out of Bryan's room, went out of the park and went to my pizzeria., with tears in my eyes.