Part 8

Lefty's POV

"What was that?" I asked. "That sounded like Bryan and.... Jon..." Rockstar Freddy replied. "Idk.. let's check it out" "Ok' Me and Rockstar Freddy walked to where we heard the sounds and then we saw Bryan. "Hi Bryan" Rockstar Freddy said. "Uh..... hey there, guys" Bryan replied. "What happened?" "I just had an encounter with Glitchtrap and.......... Jo-... I meant Don" "Don? Who's Don?" ".... Jon's doppelganger" "Jon has a doppelganger? How does he have a doppelganger?" "Don't know" "Hey Bryan, where's the portal timer?" I asked. "I thought it was Jon, so I gave it to him, but it turned out to be Don, so he and Glitchtrap teleported with the portal timer" "Oh" "You want me to call Davis?" Rockstar Freddy asked. "....... sure" "Lefty, give me your phone. I also don't know how you have a phone" I gave Rockstar Freddy my phone and I watched as Rockstar Freddy dialed Davis' number.

Davis' POV

My phone rang, so I picked it up and answered it. "Hello, Davis speaking" I said. "Hi, this is Rockstar Freddy from Bryan's theme park speaking. Umm..... Bryan just has an encounter with Glitchtrap and Don-" "The red stripes? I thought that was Jon" "No, he said it was Don. So... oh, and also he had the portal timer" "Where is it?" "With Don and Glitchtrap" "What!" "He thought Don was Jon and he gave him the portal timer" "Oh, I'll tell Jon this, thanks Rockstar Freddy" "You're welcome.... what do you mean by that?" I heard Jon's Freddy ask. "Jon's Freddy, not you. I'm talking to Bryan's Rockstar Freddy" "Oh" "But yeah, I'll tell Jon" "Ok. See ya" "Bye" I ended the call, then walked to Jon's room.