Part 11

Bryan's POV

I walked up to Lefty, Helpy, and Rockstar Freddy. "Hey guys, how are you doing?" I asked. "We stopped Helpy from buying anything with your credit card" Rockstar Freddy said, handing me my credit card. "How does she keep getting it?" I asked. "Only she knows" He said. "Hello Bryan" Lefty, Helpy, Rockstar Freddy and I turned to the entrance of the park to see Jon-..... Don,...... I don't know who anymore. He walked inside the park and walked up to us. "Hey Jon, what's up?" Helpy asked. "Well, I came here because Davis came up with this great plan to trick Don into giving the portal timer back to you guys" He said. "That's awesome" She said. "So....... when will it start? And where's Davis?" I asked. "He told me to go on ahead and tell it to you. He's doing something right now" Jon said. "What is he doing?" I asked. "Something you shouldn't worry about" "Ok?" Helpy said. "Anyway, back to my original question, when will it start?" I asked again. "Oh right. And I also said that we shouldn't do the plan" "Why?" "Because...... I'm sure Don will be angry at us" "Isn't that a good thing though?" "But we don't want to make him angry. You see: he's a jester, but also an assassin"

Don's POV

Who can kill you guys right now. But I'm not going to do that........ yet. "Oh, why is he both?" Bryan asked. "He chose to be both a jester and an assassin" I replied. "Oh, ok" "Anyway, I'm going to go back to my pizzeria now" "Ok, bye Jon" Helpy said and waved at me. I waved back. Lefty hugged me. Not again. I hugged back. "Bye" Freddy said. "See ya" I said and walked to my pizzeria. And now to tell Jon the plan is not happening.