Part 3

Bryan's POV

What is with Jon? Why is he acting so weird? I mean, suddenly, he was interested in the portal timer? He wore red and black stripes? He likes green and purple, not red and black. Even his facepaint was different, that didn't even look like facepaint, that looked like a mask. And he was like.. the opposite of his personality, what happened to him? "Hi Bryan" A voice said, interupptung my thoughts. I turned around just to be greeted by a hug from Jon's Freddy. "Hi Freddy" I said. "How was seeing Jon?" He asked. "Pretty good, he stayed to help me" "What? No I didn't" Jon said. "Oh, hello Jon. Wait, where....-... didn't you have red and black stripes? And where's your mask?" I asked. "What are you talking about? I've always had green and purple stripes. You know my favorite colors are green and purple" "Did you do a quick costume change again?" "What? No" "You sure?" "I'm sure. What are you even talking about?" "I'm talking about you not knowing what I'm talking about" "What?" "Bryan, he always had green and purple stripes" Davis said. "Yeah, I don't even like red and black" Jon said. "Ok, I do like them, but not as much as the colors green and purple" He added. "Ok, but that still doesn't explain the fact that you were asking for the portal timer" Bryan said. "No I wasn't" "Oh really? You were interested in the portal and how it worked" "No I wasn't. And even if I was, you already told me how it works" "You asked me if I can explain it again because you have a forgetful memory" "I-.... well, I do. But, I didn't ask. Bryan, you ok?" "Yeah, but..... you wouldn't lie. I guess I believe you" "Maybe you just thought that you heard it" Davis said. "Yea, I probably did" "Maybe you should lay down" Jon said. "For once, I'm glad you didn't-" "Lie" down" Jon cut me off by saying that. "Nevermind" I said and everyone except Davis, Foxy, and I laughed.