Part 10

Don's POV

I walked into Davis' house. So this is where he lives, hmmm...... only a moron would live here. I looked at a mirror that was next to me and saw that I still had Jon's outfit on. Oh right, I didn't take it off yet..... perfect,, now let's find Davis. I walked into Davis' room and saw him just sitting on his bed. Oh, there he is. I closed his door, which made him turn and look at me. "Hey Jon. How are you?" He asked. He thinks I'm the idiot as well? Well then......... I guess I'm thankful for not taking this outfit off. "Um.... I'm doing good. How are you?" I asked. "I'm doing good as well. I'm actually was waiting for you" "Oh, for the plan right?" "Yes, ready?" "Well, umm........" Yea, we're not doing that Davis. "I really think we shouldn't. I-I........ thought about it, I really don't think we should" I said. "But why? Don't you want to stop your doppelganger?" "Yes, I do want to stop him....... from giving the portal timer back" I mumbled the last part. "What?" "Nothing. But anyways... uh, yes" I said. "Then why aren't you ready?" Because I want to keep the portal timer. "Of course I'm ready, what do you mean?" "Earlier you said that we shouldn't do this and that you weren't ready" It's true, we should do it to You though. "Did I say that?" "Yes, you did" "Ohhh. That, I meant that we shouldn't do this........." I thought of something, I was gonna kill him, but it's suspicious seeing the idiot with a knife. I've got something even better instead. "We should play Hide 'n Seek" I said. "Oh, we can play that later. Right now, we should tell Bryan our plan" Davis said. "I'll tell him......... while we play" I said. "You sure?' "Yeah, I know the way to his park" "Um...... ok. Don't peek, please" "I wouldn't do that" Davis went out of his room to hide. "I am purposely not gonna find you though" I mumbled. I left Davis' house through a window. Ok, let's go. I walked to Bryan's park.