Part 9

Davis' POV

I walked to Jon's room and I knocked on the door. "Jon, it's Davis. Can I come in?" I asked. There was no response for like 6 seconds, then a "Sure" came. I opened to door to find Jon laying on his bed. "Hi Jon" I said. ".......... hey" He said. "Bryan found out it was Don" "....... yay him" "Jon-....." "Why is my doppelganger here?" "I don't know, I really didn't know that was your......- you have a doppelganger??" "........" Jon sighed. "Yea" He said. "Oh. Jon, I had no idea you had a doppelganger" I said. "........." "Jon?" ".... Davis, who...... told you Bryan found out it was Don?" "Bryan's Rockstar Freddy did" I said. "And he told me how Bryan thought Don was you and he gave him the portal timer" I added. "......... of course he would trick him like that" Jon said. "Yea, but we will get Bryan that portal timer back" I said. "How? Don's not exactly easy to manipulate" "You're his doppelganger, aren't you?" "I don't like where this is going" "I'm saying you can possibly trick Bryan that Don is here to give the portal timer back to him" "How though? I mean, I don't have an outfit with black and red stripes on it" "Don probably has them. We'll take one from him while he is sleeping and then, you can trick Bryan" "That might work" "Awesome, now let's go" I said and I left Jon's room.

Jon's POV

I got up from my bed and was about to leave the room. "Jon" Oh no. I turned around. "What do you want Don" I said. "So.. you know that we have the portal timer. Huh. Too bad you're too late to stop us" Don said. "No, we're not. My friend Davis has a plan, and we're gonna get the portal timer back from you and Glitchtrap" I said. Don laughed in response. "Well, you and Bryan can't do anything if Davis isn't around" He said, laughed and disappeared. I was nervous, but left my room. I have got to warn Davis.