Chapter Fourteen (Part Two) [Surprise! Surprise!]

--Meagan's POV--

I woke up and took a shower, letting the hot water bring back last night. I got hit on by a creep and a boyfriend. A guy that made my heart race and got me all nervous was now my boyfriendI hurried out of the bathroom and changed into a flowy tanktop and some stretchy skinny jeans. Just then my phone rang, Brandon's ringtone echoing out. I answered quickly.

"Hey doll, how are this morning? Hope I didn't wake you up." I smiled as he spoke.

"No, I just got out of the shower and dressed actually. Are you home?"

"Mmm, not yet. I have just one more stop to make."

"Can't wait to see you again," I sighed, brushing my hair.

"You will soon, I promise baby doll. I gotta now, talk to you again soon."

"Bye babe." I hung up reluctantly and braided my hair, pulling on a plain hoodie and unlocking my door to go downstairs. The house was creepily quiet since it was 7:30 in the morning, my sister was probably still in bed with her boyfriend, and hopefully that creepy friend left. I found a note on the fridge, stating that Drew apologized for his best friend's behaviour. He didn't really have an excuse but I threw the note away and poured milk on my Lucky Charms. I went to the couch and ate while watching Good Morning America, mostly because I was too busy eating to change the channel. The doorbell rang and I nearly tripped getting up, spilling some milk on the floor and on my jeans, I sighed and cursed quietly, yanking open the door.

--Brandon's POV (right after he called her)--

Okay, so you're probably wondering why I was so vague talking to Meagan right? Well I was going to surprise her by showing up at her door. I found her address by Googling her (technolodgy is really a wonderful thing) and parked the temporary van outside her pretty nice-looking house. I walked up to the door, ringing the bell a couple times and stepping back looking at all the buildings. It was one of those fancy neighborhoods, people who usually don't like the kind of music she likes. Finally the door was pulled, rather violently, open. She gasped and I grinned, opening my arms to hug her tight. 

"What are you going here? Oh my god," Meagan said, bringing me in. Her house was kind of messy, but still pretty elegant. We sat on a huge black leather couch.

"Am I not allowed to see my beautiful girlfriend?" I teased, picking at my jeans.

"Of course, I just, I didn't think we would see each other until you actually went home. God, I really appreaciate this Brandon." She stuttered, smiling like a crazy person and hugging me again. I kept my arm around her shoulers.

"It's no problem doll, it's been too long."

"It's only been a day a couple days," she laughed snuggling in closer.

"Too long," I pecked her nose, "are you really watching GDA?"

She blushed, "I was eating and I didn't feel like changing the channel, shut up."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, relaxing into the couch. I could easily call this my Home Close To Home.

THE END

Of Chapter Fourteen PT. 2. 

I'm back bitches.