Chapter Four [Stage Fright]

------------Drake's POV-----------------

I still had that smile on my face as we went over the set list.

She's The Sky

Your Very Own Trend

Simply Perfect

Lawl

(Requested song if time allows)

I started to move things around on stage, Brady handed me my buffalo hat, I messed with my hair and put it on. My heart raced as I checked my phone for the last time.

(1) Emalee~:3

I smiled.

(4) Twitter.

I sighed, unlocking my phone, I locked it because the guys would most likely hack my twitter, and checked the message from Emalee.

~-Emalee~:3-

You're gonna do killer, can't wait!~

I couldn't believe she was so calm on the phone, I guess because you aren't looking face-to-face, which means less chances to mess and be awkward.

"Drake, c'mon man, time to play!" Bryan had already opened up the cheering crowd and called me out. I walked on the stage with a bottle of water and waved to the people.

"So, traveling with these guys has been kind of hectic, this is actually my first time on tour!" I said to the microphone, the crowd laughed and cheered and whistled. It felt so amazing; this was the highlight of the tour, preforming and being loved by all the fans.

'Emalee.' My mind whispered. I swept the area, finding her next to who I assumed is Kenna, and another Gothic looking female, I have nothing against people who are like that, by the way, I just found it strange that Emalee would.. Ugh, never mind, I feel like a jerk now. She can hang with anyone she wants to. I was just happy she was here.

--------Emalee's POV---------------------------

I knew he was looking at me. I just didn't have the guts to look back at him. Meet those beautiful, bright eyes that were always happy or tired. He said tour was hectic, I did notice he seemed strung out.

"Ok, so this is my good friend, Abigail." Kenna pointed to a girl dressed similarly like her. Abigail had perfect white hair, but it was decorated with blood red splashes, yes, it looked like someone shot her in the head and blood stained her. She had a pale face, wide set green eyes, and she was really tall.

"I'm Emalee," We shook hands; I didn't feel nervous even though a million people buzzed around me. I felt so proud of myself.

Abigail wasn't much of a talker, but I liked that, we both nodded and smiled as Kenna told us about all the concerts she's been to and who she's met. I was kinda jealous she met Beau Bokan, he was super cool.

Drake gathered the attention and said he was going to play She's The Sky, I smiled. That song was so... It was an awesome mixture of techno and acoustic. He began singing softly into the mic...

I am waking up on a Monday

to catch the same old routine that

my life has been getting used to

like I used to..

We swayed to the song and cheered when it was over, Kenna had tears in her eyes and I was out of breath because I kept in time with the lyrics.

Drake caught my eyes again, I blushed and he said he'd like to sing Your Very Own Trend next.

The crowd agreed and yelled out 'I love you's' and I looked back up at the stage, over the heads of a lot different hair colors, right back at him.

The song began with the familiar guitar.

I remember when you

would sit outside my room

and spend all day

drifting away

and say I wasn't true

The song was over and I took another deep breath, Abigail glanced worriedly at me, I gave her a smile. This night was turning out to be pretty fun.

"Okay guys, we kind of started late so I can only do one more song." The people whined and faces fell quickly.

"Brandon over there from Rocky Loves Emily, is going to pick out someone and they can ask to play any song of mine." They called out and raised their hands, Kenna forced mine up, Abigail disappeared, but I saw her in the parking lot smoking. I blushed and looked away, having a feeling he was going to pick me. I recognized him from earlier, when Drake met me.

"Okay, how about..." Brandon smirked, right freaking at me, "You back there," So many people turned and looked directly back, I felt my face go crimson. Kenna took my hand and led me to the stage, my voice couldn't protest.

"Hey there, can you say your name into the microphone?" Brandon asked me, Drake sort of just stared with worry.

He let Kenna come up with me, I felt so much pressure.

I managed to say my name, though it sounded really bad when it echoed into the machine.

Brandon looked back at Drake; he set down his guitar and came over.

"Sorry about calling you up, if you don't want to be up here anymore, I understand." He looked into my eyes.

---------Drake's POV--------------

Her eyes were almost completely green, the ocean blue barely etched the outsides.

"I.. I want to be here," She mumbled, "I j-just can't.. Deal with.. All the stares." Emalee looked back at Kenna, who gave her a weak smile. Never did she meet my eyes, unless she was far off.

"It'll be ok," I decided to hug her, she had her arms tightened to her chest, breathing in and out slowly.

"Drake, LNR has to start," Bryan put a hand on my shoulder, I nodded and let Emalee go, grabbing my guitar and looking back at her I frowned, a tear spilled down her pale pink cheek. Kenna took her arm and took her off the stage, tossing me a look that said we'd talk later. I put the decorated the acoustic away and apologized to the crowd I had to end so soon, a few people left and I closed the laptop and it's plug ins, Brandon told me to check my phone and I finally got off stage, a little embarrassed.

THE END

Of Chapter four.

"Tonight you look so pretty, yes you do." -Plain White T's.

"You my dear, are my dearest." - CYC.

Thank you for reading!

Will Drake fix things?

Fiiiiind out next time!