Chapter Seven [Welcome Home//First Text]

-----------Emalee's POV----------------------------

I was still blushing as I drove home and there was a fire in me I hadn't had in a long time. I parked on the side of the street, in front of the little blue house that had a pristine white but cracked gazebo. I felt the flames dampen and a cold sweat wash over me when a few lights flicked on, in my room and my mom's old one. I jumped out and walked quickly, the door was unlocked so I shot it open but carefully closed it, taking small steps when I heard a familiar voice.

"Emalee? Hunny?" It was my mom.

"M-mom?" I felt warm tears drip down, no matter that she left me, I knew I still loved her.

"Shh, I'm going to take you with me," Her silver eyes glanced around the place with a disgusted look, "I'm sorry I left you here, sweetie, but it's going to be alright." She hugged me and we walked to my room. I was unable to make a decent sentence, just these weird whimpers.

"I finally got a modeling job, we'll be leaving to my house tonight, so pack, hunny," Chaney whispered to me. Yes, my mom's name is Chaney.

"I love you," I blurted, mom just hugged me again and pushed me towards my stuff. All my band t shirts and skinny jeans went into one suitcase, my straightener, hair sprays, wax, and combs and brushes with my other toiletries in another, shoes, jackets and make up and nail polish in another. 

We rushed out, Chaney told me my father actually got out, so I was relieved. I didn't have to face him tonight, or hopefully, ever again. I told her I would take my car, since I was still going to drive to L.A. Tomorrow, she agreed and put the directions on my phone. Halfway there, I got a call and it read that it was from Drake. I was scared to talk and drive, so I spent my own money and bought one of those things that transmits it your car.

"H-hello?" I answered, still shaky from meeting my mom again.

"Oh, Emalee, are you ok?" Drake asked, the worry sincere in his voice.

"I'm ok, my mom just came home, and, uhm, I'm sort of going to her, uhm, house," I blushed, shifting in the driver's seat.

"That's.. nice, erm, are you still ok with driving?" 

"Mhm, I don't break promises." I smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

"Yay. Emalee, I'm really thankful for you taking me." My face flustered and my stomach mushed.

"It's, uh, no problem, Drake," He laughed and we talked about pointless things for awhile until I pulled up at my mom's house.

"I gotta go, you better sleep because I'll probably get you up early," I smirked, that fire was there again.

"Alright, alright, good night." Drake sighed, hanging up after I said farewell too. My mother was too lost in driving to really notice the little conversation. Soon, we pulled up a smooth driveway, lit by a street post.

The house was beautiful.

-------------------------Meagan's POV-----------------------------------------------

I was so utterly nervous. I can't believe I was doing this. My phone was lit up in front of my face, just daring me to text him. Brandon. My face was red with all the possible things that could go wrong, and when you're me, you realize there are A LOT. C'mon, just do it. One little hi.

So I did.

Ten minutes later I got a reply.

~Brandon-

Who is this?~

I let out a relief sigh, but it was short lived, my fingers shook gently as I typed the rest. ~'I'm the waitress from the diner.. Meagan.'~

It came quicker this time.

~Brandon

Oh, hi, I'm glad you got my number. What's up:)?~

I felt giddy, but still extremely nervous. I rolled around on my bed for a few seconds in thought. ~'Nothing.. you?'~

~Brandon-

Just hanging outside the hotel, waiting for my lead guitarist, Sean, to pick me up. We had to cancel the tour for a 'Lil while, so RLE is just going to do some close-to-my-home concerts. I assume you know us? lol that'd be awkward.~

I giggled, thinking about what to say.

~I do know, and love, you guys. I'm sorry you had to cancel tour :c~

I sent the message and relaxed, the two hour ride home really takes a toll on you, yawning, I read the next message.

~Brandon-

Not your fault. And I'm glad you like us :D~

Again, I giggled, but it was cut off by another yawn. 

~'Sorry, I'm really tired, I'm going to pass out now..'~

I blushed and sent the message, dozing off in a matter of minutes. I wondered if he liked me? Ugh, I am so awkward. 

My dreams were about him and me, it was really sweet but I still felt creepy.

-------------Brandon's POV--------------------

The girl from the diner, Meagan, text me and I felt myself light up like a kid on Christmas Day. I kind of really thought she was sweet, and it took my mind off Drake's little romance, and Bryan's even. The conversation had to end shortly though, since she was tired, I was too but I had to wait for stupid Sean. I pretty much daydreamed the whole time, about her of course.

THE END.

Of Chapter Seven :D

"I've been housing all this doubt and insecurity." - Relient K.

"You my dear, are my dearest," - CYC

You will know a lot more about Emalee in the next chapter c:

Peaceskiz & Patience- EscapedFate.