Story Infomation

Before starting this story I would explain what a few acronyms mean:

POV: Point of View
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
E/C: Eye Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
F/C: Faverite Colour
H/L Hair Length

(May add to these as I go, so if you don't know anything check back here or ask me)

These will show up in the story at several points, so it can be a more customisable story to you.
I am going to be using Her pronouns to keep it simple, please feel free to change that in your head if you would rather used other pronouns.

Your story starts well before the "traveller" arrives in Teyvat, you are born into a city known as Mondstadt, living under the God of Freedom, when suddenly your life turns upside down after encountering a boy in a mysterious land.
This causes your life to alter course, changing the events which you as the reader may have to believe were set in stone.

I am trying to update this regularly - I have the whole story set out in rough chapters so hopefully there won't be a writers block :)
I plan to make this book quite long and go into a lot of genshin lore.So if you want something to stink your teeth whilst possible learning more about the game into this will be a good one for you.
I am trying to closely link this story to genshin impact back story and lore, whilst adding some of my own assumptions in.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Digital Art shown in this book, also I do not own any genshin impact original characters.
This book will not follow the exact story line of genshin impact as when one new person is added the the world the events can change massively, but it will be based heavily on Tartaglia backstory and information currently known on him (25/03/2022).

I would advise you to have played until the end of the Lique Act before reading this, mostly so you know Tartaglia/Childe/Ajax, before reading this but will try and warn you at the start of a charter if I am spoiling anything.

I hope you all enjoy this fanfic, please vote and comment (I love reading comments!). It really does mean a lot to me when you do.

Enjoy!