Chapter 14: My New Life Begins

***Y/N POV***

The next day soon came, I was in the spare room Periboea had given me. It house had a Russian style to it. It was like a large luxurious log cabin. It had 6 bedrooms, 2 of which were spare, I was sleeping in one of them. That was one for each of the children and one for the parents.

They had a lovely living room downstairs with a big fire which warmed up the whole house. From the outside it looked so pretty, rustic but modern at the same time:

My spare room had a lovely skylight and a little balcony (Refer to the highest balcony in the picture above)

My spare room had a lovely skylight and a little balcony (Refer to the highest balcony in the picture above). I had no idea why they had a balcony in one of the spare rooms, possible it was because it wouldn't be fair to give one child a balcony and not another. There was also a massive playroom for the children. It was clear that they were all dearly loved and looked after.

I finally was able to shower after so long the night before. My hair and skin had come out a treat, especially after being without sunlight for so long in the Abyss. Periboea had provided me with everything I could have wanted to make myself feel good again. Although the shine in my eyes may have gone, my hair was glistening. She had also provided me with many different forms of clothes, they were a bit big, but did the job for now.

I hear some commotion downstairs, I hear call my name being called and go to see what was happening. Ajax is standing on the bottom of the stairs holding up his brother up to show me.

Isn't he the cutest!" He adds whilst hugging him

I walked down the stairs, all the siblings stared at me, Teucer being a toddler just waved. "Yeah he's super cute" I smile as wave back to him and boop his nose, He giggles. Ajax seemed super happy that I seemed to like his brother.

The second youngest sibling, Tonia I believe her name was went over and grabbed onto Ajax coat, hiding behind him. Ajax smiled and put Teucer down, then bend down to Tonia's level. "Tonia, don't worry, this is Y/N. She's a great friend of mine, she saved me".

I reach my hand out "I don't bite, I swear, my name is Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you" I tried to smile reassuringly.

She slowly reached out for my hand, gently I grabbed it and bend down to give it a little kiss. She giggled and blushed, then hid once again behind Ajax. I turned around facing the last brother in the room, he looked about 2 years younger than Ajax but the oldest of the other 2 siblings. "Anthony I assume?"