Chapter 19: Monoceros Caeli

It had been 2 weeks since the school fight and Ajax had finally lived up to his promise and took me to the local beach. We had recently had some good weather spells and this day was no exception.

"Come Y/N, stop dawdling and let's go!" Ajax shouted whilst waiting by the door raring to go.

I finished getting Teucer ready before grabbing my coat and going to the door.
"Sis, are we gonna build a castle?" Teucer asks me.

"We definitely can! We will build the biggest ever sandcastle!" I grinned at him.

"Tonia and I will beat you two, I can't wait to see your face when you realise your are utterly defeated!" Ajax chuckled pulling Tonia in closer to him.

The four of us left and headed to the beach all determined to build the best castle. Teucer and I against Tonia and Ajax.

We soon got to the beach, I looked out at the sea. The sun reflected on the surface of the ocean, it reminded me of home and the water which surrounded Mondstadt. I wonder how things are getting on there.

"Sis..." Teucer tugged on my arm.

I break out the trance I had managed to enter "Yeah?".

He points at his brother who was already on the sand "He's got a head start".

I panic, I cannot let him win, he would tease me about it for days. Quickly I pick Teucer up and ran to a spot about 8 meters from Ajax. "Alright, let's make ours here, collect all the sand you can! This sandcastle is going to be huge!" I grinned.

I watched Tonia and Ajax run to the ocean to get water and I giggled, did Ajax forget he had a water vision, Baka. He waved at me from the water thinking he was further ahead than us.

Teucer and I both quickly made the base of the castle, I used my water vision to help strengthen it, making sure it was all patted down and condensed

Teucer and I both quickly made the base of the castle, I used my water vision to help strengthen it, making sure it was all patted down and condensed. We soon caught up and it must have been about 15 minutes before Ajax realised he could his vision to get water instead of making Tonia run to get it. "Hey, that cheating!".

"No, it isn't silly, it isn't my fault you forgot you could summon your own water" I laughed at him.

He huffed and got back to work. Turner small hands came in handy for detail, whilst I was able to quickly build, making the castle bigger and bigger.

The problem was we didn't set any judging criteria or time limit. So, we keep up with this for a while, until about an hour in I noticed trucker was slowing down a bit "You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just getting a bit thirsty" he replies.

Ajax seemed to overhear us as his next words where "Well how about we have a break, I can go and get us some drinks, but no working on the castle until I'm back". He came over to me and offered me a hand.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up "Okay, thanks" I smiled at him.

"You look after these two whilst I'm gone" he waves his hand at me as he runs to the nearest store.