Chapter 45: Teucer Has An Announcement To Make

***Ajax POV***

"I love you too, Y/N". I whispered into her ear. She was, after all, everything to me.

The fireworks came close as I was hugging Y/N from behind, not that we were watching them anymore.

After a while, she turned around to face me. "Really? Do you really mean that?" Her lovely E/C eyes looked up at me.

I sighed with a smile. Did I really need to answer that? "Yes, of course; why would I lie to you?".

Suddenly she grabbed my head and brought me in for a kiss; I had to lean against the tree to stop myself from falling over, and it caught me a bit by surprise.

Her beautiful face shone in the moonlight, with her cheeks glowing red from the cold weather, and her lips were so soft and tender.

After a while, she let me go and smiled whilst wiping a tear from her eye, I can only assume that was a happy tear, or at least I hope so.

"On that note", I muttered but felt more confident than before. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?".

There was a few moments of silence, and I felt the chill breeze brush past me. Ohh, no, had I gone too far? All doubts came rushing back to my head, even after what she just said. This was way harder than anything I had ever done before.

Y/N suddenly burst out laughing before saying, "Of course, Silly. If you wouldn't have asked, I was soon going to have to ask you myself!" She bopped me on the nose. She could probably tell I had been struggling to ask her that for a while.

She pecked me on the cheek. I was so happy; I just wanted to scoop her up and make her the happiest person alive when suddenly I heard clapping.

I turned around to see a familiar face.

"Yay! Brother and sister kissed!" Teucer cheered, bouncing up and down

I groaned. "Teucer, that is wrong on so many levels...". How long had he been standing there and on that thought, why is he here? I thought he would be at home with everyone.

I see Y/N glancing around for anyone else or any of my siblings, but there was no one in sight before she asked him, "Where is everyone and why are you out here? Are you okay?".