Chap 1 holly

Don't read if you don't like swearing nudity and sexual langue or content

Holly POV

I said to my farther "please it would only be for a minute I just want to see them" and my farther says "what is so great about humans anyway" and I say "they don't have tails nope sir they have legs two of them and they can walk in them kick run it is very interesting I wish I could be one so can't I just go for a minute" and my dads eyes turn red oh no he is not happy. He yells "NO YOU ARE ROATLY YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE WITH US AND NO MORE TALK ABOUT HUMANS AND YOU MUST NEVER GO UP THERE" he yelled at me with anger. My eyes filled up with tears and I swam away.

Oh sorry about that my dad just said I could never live my dream of going up to the surface. So my name is Holly and I'm the Kings daughter the king of Atlantis. Yeah I know what your thinking oh cool and what's wrong with that and I'm like it sucks I'm suppose to do nothing wrong I'm suppose to listen to everything people say I'm suppose to marry some rich and stuck up merman but I don't want that I want some freedom I want to see new things.

I swim away with my beautiful tail (pic above of tail). and I find a cave I get up and look around the cave there is vandalism and garbage but besides that it's kinda nice. I hear laughing and footsteps. I jump back into the water and peak my eyes up I see some boys with legs wow fascinating it's so weird like skin on your scales. Then when the boys leave I get up and dry off and when a mermaid gets dry you know what that means no more legs. I see my scales go away good bye beautiful tail.

And then I have no tail I have nothin but my long blue hair covers my boobs but not my you know what. I curl up in a ball and sit in a corner of the weird cave. I hear laughter and footsteps again. I look up and see a 2boys they both have blue eyes and brown hair.

I hide behind big rock and peak my eyes over just to let you know I'm not standing im more like dragging myself with my arms cause my so called 'legs' feel like jelly fish. I hear the tiny one say "nash what was that" and the one called 'Nash' says "shh hey anyone there" i peak my eyes over and they stare at me in shock. the younger one says "a girl what is a strange girl doing under the docks cave." and nash says "maybe she is a fan" and I look at them and the small one says "wait do you have clothes on" and I shake me head no and try to stand up but fall but before I could hit the ground the nash one caught me. I smile and say "thank you I'm Holly" and he Says "I'm nash this is hayes" I say "hi" and hayes takes off his shirt and gives it too me. I try putting it on and it sorta fits well it goes down mid thigh.

I try walking but fall once more and I say "this is hard" and hate says "what using your legs" and. I say "Ya this is new to me" and they look at me weirdly. Nash picks me up and says "well let's give you some more clothes before taylor sees you" and hayes says "lets give you down clothes before any of the guys see you" and nash chuckles. Nash walks out of the cave and we are now on a beach with more guys far from us hayes says "lets ask mahogany for some" and nash nods and carries me. Nash says "why were you in there" and I say "well I was in trouble with my farther and I swam away and I guess I found the cave and found you guys" they nod and smile I read there thoughts nash is "God dame she is hot I saw her boobs I can't let any of the guys see her they will all be asking her for sex" and hayes is "she has a weird story but a nice ass and beautiful boobs oh god I feel like jacking off"
Ok I should defiantly stay out of his head. And hey bring me too some girl named mahogany she is really pretty.

Mahogany says "hi guys wait who is this if you raped her I swear to god-" hayes says "no we found her naked under the pier" an I say "hi I'm Holly" and smile and she says "wow your not scared of showing off you body" and I say "why should I you have a body too and so do they so if there gonna judge they have to judge themselves first" and she says "I like this girl ok let's get you some clothes" and nash puts me on the ground. And Nash says "she can't walk" and mahogany helps me stand up and I take a step and don't fall.

Mahogany says "ok wait why can't you walk" and I say "it's hard my legs are like jelly fish" and she laughs and gives me shorts and shoes but I say "I don't want to cover up my beautiful feet" and she laughs. Then I come out nod mahogany says "lets meet the guys" and she takes my hand and pulls me in a direction where a lot of boys are.

When we get there all eyes are on me I say "hi Im Holly" one says "I'm cameron" the other says "I'm matt" and then "I'm Jack" and "I'm jack" and the Asian "I'm Carter" then "I'm shawn" and "I'm taylor" and Taylor bows and I say "I'm not royalty here" and he laughs and says "you look like it" mahogany says "nash and Hayes found her under the pier naked" and Carter says "what were you doing under there." and I say "getting away from things" and jack with blonde hair says "where are your parents" I say "well my mom she was attacked by a shark and my dad was never the same but he is very controlling" and I hear someone say "you want to hang with us" I turn around a see Nash and Hayes and I say "really" and they nod and I run up to them and hug them they just can't know my secret.