Chap 8

Holly POV

I love Magcon but I hate the fact that bart is only using us for money like he doesn't care if we miss our family's or friends he doesn't give a shit. We are all either on our phones or watching tv. I stop and say out loud "does anyone else hate the fact that bart only uses us for money" all eyes are on me nash says "wait he does I know he talks about money a lot but I'm sure he cares for us.....right" and I say "he doesn't care if we miss our family or friends he is only using us for money" and Carter says "that's fucked up and I'm pretty sure she is right I am not gonna work for that jackass anymore" and everyone else agrees. and cam says "guys what about the fans" and I say "you can still make vines YouTube videos and more I'm just not gonna work for that prick" we all run out to the car.

We drive to Bart's office when we get in he says "hey guys what's wrong" and hayes says "we quit we all know that your using us for money and we are sick of it" bart stood up and was about to punch hayes but I grabbed Bart's fist before It could hit him. I said "I really didn't want to do this but if your gonna hurt people I love then I guess I'll have to"

I punched his nose and kicked him and I say "we quit there is nothing you can do about it" and We all walk out of his office looking like badass's. Hayes said "thanks Holly" and I hugged him and said "he deserved it" and matt says "so what are we gonna do today" and the jacks yell "BEACH" and everyone cheers mahogany looks at me worriedly and I whisper "its fine" she nods.

I got in a black bikini with spaghetti strings on it. We drive to the beach and everyone runs for the water while I chill on the sand. They try and get me in the water but I refuse no matter how bad I want to swim. Everyone is now on the sand except hayes he still wanted to swim. We hear a yell "SHARK!" And it's hayes trying to swim away from it. Nash runs for the water but I beat him to it I dive in and my tail forms I super swim to hayes and he has a gash near his stomach his is now sinking. I pick him up and super swim to land.

When we get on the Sand I lay hayes down people are shocked of my tail and hayes bleeding I put my hand over hayes gash and close my eyes. Then it heals hayes eyes open and he gasps for air.

Cam yells "YOUR A MERMAID" and hayes looks at my tail and gasps and jumps back. Nash runs over and takes hayes and says "get away from him" and. I say "I wasn't gonna hurt him" and jack g yells "GET OUT OF HERE" and mahogany says "guys it's ok she isn't gonna hurt is" and nash says "just leave" that broke my heart.

Mahogany started crying and that was just awful I used my power to get dry and I stood up and hugged her and sang

Take a piece of my heart

Make all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone

And I said "bye lox I'm gonna miss you" and I dived into the ocean and swam to my farther.

Mahogany POV

I was sad why were they saying this to her she started singing cause she knows how much I love her voice

Take a piece of my heart

Make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone

And she dives back into the ocean. I heard jack j say "wow that was freaky" and that's where I lost it "OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS SO WHAT SHE WAS A MERMAID SHE STOOD UP TO O2L AND SHE SAVED HAYES 3TIMES I MAY ADD SHE FEEL IN LOVE WITH NASH SHE WAS JUST LIKE US AND YOU TREATED HER LIKE SHIT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL JERKS YOU ARE WORSE THAN O2L" they looked at me shocked Ya I don't care if I flipped out on them I just lost my best friend because they judged her for who she is.

Nash POV

She loved me I mean I loved her but she is a fish I mean mermaid it's not normal

Not everyone is Normal nash

Who are you

Your conscience and Nash what you did was a dick move not everyone has to live the way society wants them too your a jerk I hope you know that cause you lost a very special girl

Oh shit what did I do