Chap 7 jerks

Holly POV

After the show we got into the car and while we were driving home. The car broke down we all groaned and mahogany said "guys" in a scared voice. I looked at the front on the car and saw 500 girls running towards the car I scream "RUN LIKE THERS NO TOMORROW" and we ran.

While running hayes feel I quickly ran over to him before Girls could trample him I picked him up and ran to nash and I screamed "HAYES FELL" he messed up his ankle. Nash nodded and quickly took him out of our arms. Turns out I'm a fast runner. With these new legs.

We ran home and locked all the doors and windows the girls were screaming outside. But try left nash said "anyone Starbucks" mahogany said "me and Holly girl your coming" I nodded and cam said "sure" we ride these things called penny boards there and I was surprising good at it.

When we got in there were 6guys and they looked at us. Cam Nash and Mahogany pulled me aside and said "don't talk to them" I said "why" and they said "just don't" I nodded.

While we got in line one of those 6boys came up and said "hey look it's gay nash and cam" Nash and cam rolled there eyes. And he said "what not Gonna say anything baby" there jaws clenched and there hands turned to fists but they stayed in control.

Then another one of the boys from the table with pink cheeks came up and said "hey there baby why are you hanging out with these losers" and I rolled my eyes he touched my boobs and squeezed my ass. I gasped and pushed him off me I said "don't touch me" and he came close and said "come on baby lets have fun." and I punched him in the nose and kicked his balls and said "leave me and them the fuck alone you jerk" his friend came up and said "shut up bitch" and I said "burn in hell prick before I make you wish you were never born" and he slapped me and everyone gasped and I laugh and say "you hit like a girl" and I punch him and then before I could punch him nash pushed him against the wall and said "you can pick on is and make fun of us but hitting a girl that's just wrong now leave before I make you" to be honest Nash looked so scary and pissed. The boys with pink cheeks eyes widened and his other friends ran out the store in fear.

Nash walked over too me and he looked at my face and saw the redness that the boy gave me. He said "are you ok" and I said "I'm fine Nash and thanks for that" and I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

We got our drinks and threw them away when we were done. I said "who were those pricks anyway" and mahogany said "well the one with the cool hair is Jc the one with pink cheeks and that was touching you is Sam" I saw Nashs teeth clench when mahogany mentioned 'Sam'. Mahogany said "the tall one with cool style is Kian the young on is Trevor the one with the cute smile is Connor and the sassy one is Ricky" I nod and we walk home when we get there we all watched the breakfast club. Ans I fell asleep on Nashs Shoulder.