Chap 2 Nash and Taylor

Holly POV

And matt said "so you have no where to go or be" and. I nod and say "no where" and taylor says "how old are you" I say "16" they nod and. I look at my feet and giggle. Carter says "why are you looking at your legs like that" and I just say "look at them they are adorable and I have 2of them" and they chuckle and look at me weirdly. I read there minds Taylor's is "ok this girl is hot af but she is scaring me like everyone has two legs idiot" oops didn't know that.

Hayes says "anyone hungry" and they nod. And nash offers his hand and I gladly take it and we walk to this metal thing on wheels. Cam say "k hop in the car and Holly you have to sit in someone's lap" I nod and everyone got in the 'car'.

Everyone takes a seat and Taylor grabs my waist and puts me in his lap. I can sense that Nash is jealous I read his mind 'stupid ass Taylor he better not do what he does to other girls bang em and leave em cause I really like this one" mahogany says "When did you dye your hair like hat its cool" and I say "my hair has always been like this and thanks I like your hair too" she smiles and hayes says "what was your mom like" nash slaps the back of his head and says "that's stupid don't make her feel bad" and I say "it's fine and she was the most beautiful person I've ever seen she had bright red hair and she had the most amazing voice her name was Ariel and she always looked like a princess to me I loved her to death." and hayes says "you just described the little mermaid" and I get worried and say "pfft mermaids aren't real" and then cam says "here" and I look out the window and see a huge yellow letter 'M'. I whisper to Tay "what is this place" and he chuckles and says "you've never been here" and I say "I'm not from here" and he Says "its a really good and fatting place and we need to get some fat on you girl your skinny do you eat" and I laugh.

We get out of the 'car' thing and walk in. We sit down at a large table. Hayes says "k Holly what do you want" And I shrug and say "I will have a water" and he says "that's it" and I nod. Nash say "oh hell naw we are fatting you up girl your all skin and bones" then I feel all insecure and wonder 'is it bad' or 'God Holly what is wrong with you not even Nash likes you' I frown and my eyes well up with tears oh no no crying I can't I suck it up and hayes says "OH GOD HOLLY Nash didn't mean it like that your perfect he..just....uhhh" and Nash says "OH MY GOD Holly I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that it's just that your skinny and that umm" I say "it's ok I'm sorry" and they say it's fine. Haye says "get her chicken and fried and water" they nod and go get the food.

They come back and a little box and is placed in front of me and a little box filled with fries the other I think is the chicken. And I get a water Yay I get up and take a tiny pack of salt and put it in my water. They look at me like I'm crazy and I say "what" and they say "did you put salt in you water" and i say "live life the way you want it don't let others bring you down I can do what I want" and mahogany says "I like her she doesn't care what other people think." and we all eat I got to say it wasn't bad. They drive back to the beach house and I sit down on the sand. Then I'm being lifted from the ground it's taylor he says "anyone want to go for a swim" with me on his shoulder. Running towards the end of the dock I scream "NO TAYLOR STOOP PLEASE NOO TAYLOR PLEASE" and he laughs and continues running I flip over Taylor so I'm behind him and I kick him in the back causing him to fly in.

He hops out and says "Holly give me a hug" and he charges at me with arms open. I scream and run for my life. I scream "NO TAYLOR STOP NOW NASH HELP ANYONE" and everyone is on the beach laughing. I run inside the house and sit in the hall I put my knees to my chest and cradling myself back in forth. But I have to keep in the tears.

I have to be strong I get up and go to the kitchen and get a cup I fill it with water and put it on the table. I use my powers to move the water around. I hear the wind getting stronger and see huge waves coming. Everyone runs inside and I stop using my powers. Matt says "no one out there it's a hurricane" and I instantly get angry it's no hurricane it's my god dang farther. I then notice the wind blowing chairs around and I yell "THATS IT" and I run outside I reach the end of the dock and yell "IM FINE I WILL BE HOME AND LEAVE ME ALONE I WILL COME SOON CALM DOWN GOD" then I all stops all the wind all the waves and it's sunny again not cloudy. I say "thank you" and turn around. I walk inside the house and matt yells "YOU WERENT SUPPOSE TO GO OUT THERE" and I say "look outside" He does and he says "holy shit it was god dam awful out there a minute ago" and Carter yells "LETS WATCH A MOVIE" and hayes says "I feel like watching the little mermaid"