𝑺𝟏 𝑬𝟑: 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒏

Previously on Keeping up with the Lingards... 

"I get you're his best mate and all, but you are the worst sideman I've ever seen." 

"I just searched up Black Pickup Lines and hoped for the best." 

"Oh whatever. Are we getting food or not?" 

***

15:00 PM

📍The Theatre of Dreams

It was the 11th of September 2021, and United were hosting Newcastle. This of course meant that Anisha was in the stands, wearing her Lingard top, paired with a United scarf and hat, cheering her arse off. 

It therefore surprised many people when Anisha expressed her love for Liverpool. 

I guess love makes you do weird things. 

Currently, it was 2 - 1 to the Red Devils, and a certain Lingard was about to be subbed in. 

The cameras weren't allowed to film the game, only Anisha's reactions. But that was a show on its own. Newcastle were getting too comfortable it seemed, and she wanted this to be a clear win for her hubby's team. 

"Cmon Poggers, cmon Poggers," Anisha muttered, cheering on her good friend Pogba, as he took off with the ball and passed it to Bruno. 

"Cmon Bruno... YESSSSSSS!" 

The crowd erupted in cheers as Bruno Fernandes smacked the ball into the net, just put of the goalkeeper's reach. 

Anisha jumped up with the rest of the crowd and sang Glory Glory Man United, and smiled as she saw her husband celebrating. Today was a good day. 

The last few minutes of the game were played comfortably, the team being sure that they collected their 3 points. 

And then...

"Pogba slides the ball towards Martial, who steps over it. The ball goes to Lingard, it's Lingard... LINGARD SCORES!" 

"WOOOOOOOO!" 

Anisha yelled at the top of her voice and jumped up and down. Her man had scored at last. 

He ran over to where she was seated and pushed himself up onto the railing. He smiled lazily at her. 

"Oh, I'm so proud of you!" she squealed. "Come here!" 

She buried him in a deep hug, and he gladly returned the gesture, before holding her face in front of his and sweetly placing a kiss on her lips. 

This seemed to ignite the flame of the fans even more, as they cheered Jesse on. 

They finally broke apart and continued smiling at each other. 

"That was for you," he panted. "Alright? That goal was for you." 

He took the necklace he had gifted to her with their initials and kissed it. "I love you," he said, before finally jumping down to be with his teammates. 

"Love you more, Lingard." 

***

liked by marcusrashford and 9789 others

Miss_Nisha i love you bucket head 😍😍

View 844 comments

jesselingard love you too crusty mop 😍😍
marcusrashford ^the fuq

United5ever great game! 
jesselingard 😌

manchesterunited 😂 much love
Miss_Nisha 🥰

User340 #GGMU! 
marcusrashford 🥳
sanchooo10 😜
Miss_Nisha yes. And YNWA 😤
trentarnold66 @Miss_Nisha valid 👌🏼

View more comments