𝑺1 𝑬7: 𝑨𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝑨𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒅

Previously on Keeping up with the Lingards... 

"Uncle Rashy doesn't have blonde hair."

"Like Peppa Pig in muddy puddles!"

"Ou, men ain't shit, definitely." 

***
10:32 AM

Liverpool

📍Trent's Place

"That's fucked up, Jesse."

Trent shook his head at the older man in front of him in disgust, after hearing everything he had to say. "We trusted you with her," he spat. "And of course you fucked up."

"I said I'm sorry, alright?" Jesse pleaded. "It was all a mistake - I don't know what came over me. She doesn't trust me anymore, I can tell!"

"Well, I'll tell you what came over you, to make it clearer," Trent muttered. "You're just not cut out for relationships."

"Huh?"

"Literally, every time you get with someone, they always leave because of something you've done. You're always the one messing up, to the point where they can't take it anymore! Why do you think Jena left you?"

It was a good point, to be fair. Everyone and their grandma knew that Jena, Jesse's ex, left because of him cheating on her regularly with someone else.

Sound familiar?

"Alright, yeah," Jesse agreed, nodding. "You're right. But I just don't want to lose her, I mean, she's my fucking wife. She's my everything!"

"Wasn't her who was moaning your name though, was it?" Trent scoffed. "You need to grow up and do some serious thinking because I'm not letting my sister be torn apart by a fucking relationship issue."

"Well, help me then! What do I do?"

"Listen, if I was you then I wouldn't have done this shit in the first place. I don't know what to do, so don't ask me."

"Some help you are."

"Shut your mouth."

The two boys glared at each other across the kitchen, before they heard the front door open and close.

"Oi, Scouser?" Anisha called out loud. "Where are ya?"

"Gimme a second!" the brother called back. "Now listen," he said firmly, turning to Jesse once more. "The second you see her, you best own up to what you've done. After that, you do what you can."

Jesse sighed as he watched the younger boy walk out of the kitchen, and seemingly into the hallway, where he heard the both of them exchange greetings.

"I've got someone you might want to see," was what the man heard, as his brother in law and wife made their way to the kitchen. "He's got a lot of explaining to do."

"Oh, Klopp? Yeah, he needs to stop playing you as a defender and start with you as a midfielder or something."

"What?"

"Bro, I love the assists for my team, but you can't defend for shit," Anisha giggled. "Reece James is a better defender, I'm just saying."

"Shocking that," her brother replied, shaking his head. "Choosing James over your baby brother?"

Anisha shrugged. "Now who am I- oh."

She had finally spotted her supposed husband sitting in the kitchen, half smiling. He waved timidly, but noticed that nobody reciprocated his actions, so he stopped.