𝑺𝟏 𝑬𝟒: 𝑱𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔

Previously on Keeping up with the Lingards...  

"WOOOOOOOO!" 

"Alright? That goal was for you." 

"Love you more, Lingard." 

*** 

16:41 PM

Cheshire, England

📍Castle Lingard 

"What the fuck is going on in here?" 

Anisha had just come back from her grocery shopping, and had gone to put the bags in the kitchen. 

Only to find her man and another in the kitchen being intimate. 

"Well? You wanna share how this happened?" 

"It's not my fault Marcus forgot to bring the cupcakes!" Jesse argued. "Also, this cake mix was gonna go bad anyway if we didn't use it." 

Marcus nodded. "The kitchen doesn't look that bad anyway." 

The kitchen, by the way, was a complete mess. 

Utensils were all across the room, cake mix was plastered against the walls, egg yolks, flour and sugar were down the two boys' aprons. It was a disaster. 

Anisha shook her head and smiled.

" I leave this house for no more than 30 minutes and this is what I come back to?" 

"Sorry, mum," Jesse scoffed. "Did you want me to put the shopping away, mum? Ouu, mum, do you-" 

"Shut up. Do whatever, but clean the kitchen after. Also, I get the first cupcake." 

"Uh, yeah, about that," Marcus interrupted. "We kinda had a fight and, erm, now all the cake mix is gone." 

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Jess, do we still have those chocolate chips?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Boy, just make cookies. Duh."

***

18:51 PM

Cheshire, England

📍Still Castle Lingard

"Why am I tasting laundry detergent in this?" 

The three were now seated on the sofa in the living room, the plate of  *slightly burned* cookies sitting on the table. 

Jesse frowned. "Don't be so dramatic," he groaned. "Mary Berry can't touch this baking." 

"Damn right," Marcus agreed, stuffing two more into his mouth. "You would win Bake Off for sure." 

"Awwwwww, thanks beans. You should come cuddle with me over here." 

He patted his lap. 

"The fuck?" 

"Not to sit on it, you idiot. You think I want my legs crushed? Sitting their is for Anisha only." 

Anisha rolled her eyes. "You wish. Last time I did that, you wouldn't admit there was something in your pockets. Disgraceful."

Marcus looked worried and turned to Jesse. "Is that what I think it is, or-"

"No," Jesse interrupted desperately. "There was actually something in my pocket that time."

"Ohhhhh." 

Marcus shuffled closer to his best friend and did as he asked before rolling his eyes. 

Unbeknownst to both of them, Anisha had picked up her phone and began recording. 

"Shocking Rashy, shocking. Cheating on my best friend for my husband?" 

"And of course she's on Snapchat," Marcus groaned. "She gets that from you." 

"We are not having another argument about my Snapchat!" 

At that moment, Jesse's phone began to ring. "Now if you'll excuse me, the business man has to make an important call." 

He pushed his friend off of him and went back to the kitchen. 

Marcus shook his head and looked towards Anisha. "This how he treats you?" 

"All the time, Heinz," she sighed before giggling. "All the time." 

They sat in the living room for a while more, engaging in light heart conversation, before Marcus looked at his watch. 

"Jesus, it's late," he remarked. "How the hell is that idiot still on the phone?" 

Anisha shrugged. "Maybe he's eating all the pistachios again. You know what he's like." 

"Don't you mean the macademy nuts? Last time I checked they were his favourite." 

The pair laughed once more at the memory, before sighing. 

"Right, I'm gonna head off now," Marcus announced, giving the smaller girl a hug. "See you later Ketchup." 

"Bye Heinz!" 

Anisha saw his car pull out of the driveway before shutting the front door at last. The boy was right, it seemed a bit odd to be on a business call for over 3 hours, it way 9 now. 

'Maybe I should just go to the kitchen and see what the hell he's up too.' 

Picking up the plate, which now held crumbs, she sauntered into the room before peaking in. 

Jesse was no where to be seen. 

'Weird. He left his phone here as well.' 

Anisha paid it no mind and instead began to clean the kitchen, considering Marcus forgot and Jesse seemingly was busy. 

It took a while, but throughout the process the phone on the counter kept buzzing, and buzzing and buzzing. 

Normally Anisha would not even bother herself with checking the phone to see what was happening, but the way that the phone was going off deeply annoyed her more than it made her disturbed. 

She wiped her hands with the cloth before marching towards the phone and switching it on. 

There were several messages from Jesse's little sister Daisy, asking about how he was and whether she would be having another girls day with Anisha. 

Anisha smiled at the memory. 

Another message was from Trent, which was a desperate plea to see his older sister. 

'Idiot.' 

But those were messages sent ages ago. The ones that had just arrived now seemed to have no contact name, and where very suggestive. 

"Waiting for you to come down here," the girl read. "I've got the night planned for both of us. What the fuck?" 

Who was this person, and why was she wanting to spend the night with Jesse?