Chapter 13

The Next Morning, Manik & Nandini finally found their way out of the jungle and stopped a taxi to go to the hotel they were staying at. Once there Nandini went into the washroom to freshen up while Manik called someone to get their rental car towed.

As he was busy talking with the towing company, Manik hadnt noticed Nandini go into the washroom. One he was done he looked around the room and didnt see Nandini. 

"Where is this girl? Niche se baag laane gayi hogi....har kaam khud karne ki aadat jo hai." Manik thought he then walked into the washroom which Nandini had not locked. Inside, he was horrified to see Nandini in the shower....completely naked.

"AAHHHHH!!!!!!!" They both started screaming. Nandini quickly grabbed one end of the shower curtain and covered herself.

"MANIK! WHAT THE HELL! TUM YAHAN KYA KAR RAHE HO?"

"What am I doing? Tumne darwaza lock kyun nahi kiya?" Manik asked, with his eyes closed.

"I cant."

"What do you mean you cant? Its so easy...Darwaze ko band kardo, and turn the lock. " Manik turned to show her.

"No No No NO!" Nandini yelled as Manik locked the door. He then forgot she was naked for a second and stared at her weirdly then remembered and shut his eyes again.

"Kya hua?"

"Manik, hum darwaze ko lock nahi kar sakte....the lady downstairs told us that! Iska lock karab hai....we're locked in!"

"What? What nonsense...yeh kab kaha usne?" Manik didnt belive her and tried unlocking the door but it wouldnt. "Shit..."

"Yeah..shit. Tum na baat hi nahi sunte ho kisi ki. She literally told us jab hum check in kar rahe they and she said kal woh kisiko bhejne wali hai to fix it. Aur main tumhare samne toh aandar aayi thi...how did you not know?" Nandini asked.

"I was...preoccupied. Phone pe baat kar raha tha mein." Manik explained.

"Haan toh tum kya ankhon se phone pe baat karte ho?" Nandini argued.

"Ok baba...Im sorry, now come help." Manik still had his eyes closed.

"Thik hai...par ankhen band rakhna." Nandini warned. She slowly unwrapped herself from the curtain and went towards the door where Manik was standing. Just as she got near him, her foot slipped on the water. "Aa gay-aah!"

Before she could fall, Manik opened his eyes and caught her by her waist.

(Imagine Manik & Nandini and Nandini isnt wearing any clothes and is wet)

Nandini looked into Manik's eyes and two of them just got lost. For a few moments, they forgot where they are, what position they were in and basically everything. Nandini was wet and a lock of her hair was sticking to her face. Her heart started racing as Manik reached forward and moved it away from her face with his free hand, while he was still holding her close with the other. As soon as Manik touched her face, he felt a current run through hand. Awkwardly, the two of them moved away from each other and Manik looked away.