Chapter 18

The Next Day..

Nandini woke up and was surprised to see Manik wasnt next to her. So she got up and took a shower before changing clothes and going down where she saw the rest of the family talking with her Chachu except for Manik.

"Yeh Manik itni subha subha kaha chala gaya?" Nandini wondered as she looked around.

"Good morning Nandu beta." Prithvi greeted her.

"Hmm...good morning Chachu." Nandini replied without looking towards him.

"Nandini...tum kisi ko dhund rahe ho kya?" Khushi asked.

"Haan...Manik.." Nandini stopped and started to blush as everyone started teasing her.

"OOOOOHHHHH! Toh Manik ko dhunda jaa raha hai." Sameer said. "Tabhi main sochu jabse niche aayi hai na koi good morning...na kuch bas idhar udhar dekh rahi hai madam."

"Haan bhai...pati ke samne hum bakki ghar walon ka kya haisiyat?" Deep joked, leaning one elbow on Sameer's shoulder.

"Ma....dekhiye na!" Nandini pouted and went over to Nyonika to complain. "Main Manik ko dhund rahi thi kyunki subha se dekha nahi mujhe...usme bhi Jiju aur bhaiyya mujhe chira rahe hai!"

"Kya hmmm?" Nyonika looked at them sterly. "Meri beti ke piche kyun paare ho? Koi Nandini ko nahi chirayega samjhe?"

Deep & Sameer nodded while Nandini smiled and hugged Nyonika. "Yaay Thank you Ma!"

"Vaise...maine Manik ko dekha hai. Chat pe gaye hai...kaha tha kuch kaam hai." Nyonika informed her.

"Chat pe? Chat pe kaunsa kaam hai?" Nandini asked. Nyonika just shrugged. So Nandini walked back up the stairs and down the hall. At the end of the hall there was another staircase that led upto the door to the roof. Nandini walked up the other staircase only to find Pari & Rohan sitting infront of the door. "Pari? Rohan Tum dono  yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

The two little kids stood up and blocked Nandini's way.

"Hum gaurd kar rahe hai!" Pari told her.

"Acha? Par kya kyun?" Nandini asked. Rohan & Pari looked at each other confused.

"We dont know...but Manik mamu said to guard aur hum aapko wahan nahi jaane de sakte." Rohan said.

"Aise kaise?" Nandini tried to go past them but they held their hands across and stopped her.

"Didi! You cant go!" Pari replied.

"Pari...baby...main tumhari Didi hoon na? Mujhe nahi jaane doge?" Nandini knelt down to Pari's level. Pari shook her head no. "Arre...par-"

"Sorry Mami...but Mamu ne manna kiya hai." Rohan replied, he grabbed Nandini's hand and pulled her back downstairs.

****************

"Kitne der se upar hai yeh Manik ka bacha..." Nandini paced in her room, upset that she was not allowed to go up. 

"Di, aap agar chahe toh main Pari aur Rohan ko wahan se hatwa sakta hoon aapke liye." Garv said. Jiya just smacked his arm hard. "Ow! What the- Jiya!"

"Kya Jiya? obviously bhai kuch plan kar rahe hai na? Tum mere bhai ki saare planning barbaad mat karo! Aur bhabhi...bas thodi der, Im sure bhai upar ho bhi kar rahe hai aapke liye hai." 

"Hmm...shayad tum sahi keh rahi ho. Par aur kitni der?"

"Di!" Ishaan walked in. "Jiju aapko bula rahe hai."

"Finally!"

Nandini went up to the roof door and opened it. The floor was covered in red rose petals and various candles lit up the place. As soon as she stepped onto the roof, more flower petals started falling ontop of her. Surprised, Nandini looked up to see Aarav & Krishna standing ontop of the door (which was like a higher level of teh roof) and showering the flowers on her. Finally they came down and left, closing the roof door behind them. Nandini turned back but couldnt see Manik anywhere.

"Manik? Kahan ho tum?" 

Thats when she felt two arms slide around her waist and she was pulled into a hard chest.

"Right here." Manik whispered in her ear making her shiver.

"Manik.." Nandini said. "You scared me....vaise, yeh sab kya hai?"

"You said na....to ask you out in a special way? Wahi hai.." Manik replied. He then pointed to the sky. Nandini looked and a jet came and wrote....

Nandini, will you go out with me?

Gasp.. Nandini's mouth dropped open. "Yeh...kaise kiya?"

"I have my ways..." Manik smirked. Nandini was just amazing and looked up at the sky in awe. "So?"

She turned to face Manik who was waiting for an answer. To tease him a bit, Nandini placed her fingers on her chin and started tapping as if she was in deep thought.

"Ummmm.... I dont know...."

"Nandini..."

"Chalo thik hai...tum ITNA insist kar rahe ho toh, OK. Aisan kar hi deti hoon tumhare upar." Nandini joked. Manik rolled his eyes and chuckled. Even Nandini startled giggling.

"Mujhe seriously paata nahi tha tum itna badmash bhi ho sakte ho." Manik said.

"Mere baare mein tumhe paata hi kya hai patidev? Ab dheere dheere pata chalega." Nandini winked at him.

" Nandini winked at him

(Imagine Nandini)

-----------------------------

Just a filler chapter....what did you think?

What should I show after the date?

A. MaNan getting intimate?

B. An old friend of Nandini's showing up and Manik getting jealous? (The wont get separated dont worry)

C. More of Manik bonding with Nandini's siblings?