mafia boss (7)

TW: violence, threatening with a gun, blood, mentions of sexual assault, gun violence

Aaliyah walked into Vinnie's office, noticing the things on his desk now laying everywhere across the room. A huge hole in the wall, and Kally's bra in the floor.

Tears gathered in her eyes at the thought of her husband looking so helpless in the desk chair. The more she thought about that woman on top of his body and violating him made her angry.

She made the conscious decision to grab the 38 out of the drawer of his desk. She walked down the stairs, her mind set on what she was going to do. She was now in the kitchen, Kally's eyes widening at the sight of the gun in her hand.

"You messed with the wrong bitch." Aaliyah announced. Walking closer to her. She could see Kally gulp, the sight of her being scared satisfying her.

She pushed the woman into a chair in the kitchen, not even flinching as she shot a bullet into the skin of her thigh. Kally screamed but her mouth was covered by Aaliyah.

"If you wake my husband up I'll shoot you in the fucking head, understand me?" Aaliyah asked making Kally nod quickly.

Kally flew out of the chair as a punch was landed to the side of her head. More punches continued to connect all over her body and she finally realized it was Aaliyah.

"Here's the deal bitch. You're going to get your shit out of my husband's office, you're going to see the doctor in the lower part of my house and get your leg fixed, then you're going to get in your car, leave, and never fucking come back. You have 20 minutes to do all of that. If your here for even a minute longer then I will fucking kill you right here and bury you where no one will ever find you." Aaliyah pulled her up by the hair and shoved her towards the stairs.

She watched as Kally limped up the stairs and returned seconds later with her bag and bra.

——

"Jett make sure she leaves." Aaliyah spoke as Kally made her way to the front door.

Jett nodded and opened the door so the woman could leave which she did with no problems. After all if she have a problem a bullet would end that problem quite quickly.

"Oh, by the way, you're fired." Aaliyah said, slamming the door in her face.

——
"Daddy? Are you awake?" The sound of a voice made Vinnie look up.

"I'm awake sweetheart." Vinnie croaked.

Seconds later all three little bodied children and a tiny Nelly were in the bed, all cuddling there daddy. Multiple kisses were planted on his cheeks as he smiled at all the love he was receiving from his babies.

"I missed you guys." Vinnie mumbled, kissing all of his kids back.

"We missed you too daddy. Mommy said someone hurt you and you had a bad day so we made your favorite dinner and got cookies!" Bear, his oldest daughter, said which made him smile and sit up.

"You did all that for me?" Vinnie asked, tears making there way to his eyes.

"Yeah daddy." Carson said, pulling him up by his hands. Vinnie turned to pick up Nelly and then followed his kids to the dining room.

They found Aaliyah already there with plates of food made up and drinks on the table. Vinnie smiled and placed Nelly in the high chair in between Kaiser and him.

"I love you guys so much." Vinnie smiled.

"We love you too."

THE END